Clear All

• Got to love Goose!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...001/?gnt-cfr=1

I agree with all.

Pay wall.

Comment

Originally posted by Nellie Fox View Post
      Pay wall.
      Am I allowed to copy and paste article? If not what can I do?

Comment

No, that would be a copyright violation. There's nothing you can do.

Comment

Well he’s considering not going to this years hall induction because of Ortiz getting in. He so tired of analytics. He hates manfred and wants to punch him in the nose. Thinks rose should be in the hall. Thinks managers and coaches now are puppets and babysitters. Ridicules players for lack of fundamentals.

Comment

Hope this works.

https://sports.yahoo.com/hall-famer-...162619671.html

Comment

I agree with all of that except for Pete Rose, but I don't want to turn this into a pointless debate on him. I doubt that anybody has anything to say on the topic that hasn't already been said, and I doubt that anyone can be persuaded to change positions now.

Comment

Originally posted by Noneck View Post
                Yeah that worked. Gossage being Gossage. 😂

Comment

How does Goose really feel LOL.

I agree with just about everything he said.
                  Now coming up to bat for the White Sox is the Mighty Mite, Nelson Fox.

Comment

Goose always with the nuanced approach. All black and white - no gray.. Reminds me of a guy who posted here last season. .

2022 Sox Attendance Tracker: 2-4
                    All-time Sox Attendance Tracker: 302-257
                    Posts on old WSI: 7344

Comment

Except for me wanting automated strike zones, I agree with everything he said. Like he said, it wasn’t broken, so why did they try to fix it?
                      (Formerly asindc.)

"I have the ultimate respect for White Sox fans. They were as miserable as the Cubs and Red Sox fans ever were but always had the good decency to keep it to themselves. And when they finally won the World Series, they celebrated without annoying every other fan in the country." Jim Caple, ESPN (January 12, 2011)

"We have now sunk to a depth at which the restatement of the (bleeding) obvious is the first duty of intelligent men." — George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                      X