Carson Fulmer signs with Detroit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carson Fulmer signs with Detroit

The Tigers have claimed Carson Fulmer off waivers after he was DFA'd by the Sox.
    https://www.freep.com/story/sports/m...er/5514185002/

Originally posted by Hitmen77 View Post
    The Tigers have claimed Carson Fulmer off waivers after he was DFA'd by the Sox.
    https://www.freep.com/story/sports/m...er/5514185002/
    The first thing he did upon arrival was ditch the cutter.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohoney View Post

The first thing he did upon arrival was ditch the cutter.
      LOL. Yeah, that was his problem, one pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Kobo View Post

I never said it was.

His main problem is that he can’t locate for ****. His next-worst problem is that he can’t elevate a 4-seamer to change hitters’ eye levels.

However, if Fulmer does somehow manage to put it all together after ditching the cutter, what does that say about Saint Don Cooper?

Comment

I never said it was.

His main problem is that he can’t locate for ****. His next-worst problem is that he can’t elevate a 4-seamer to change hitters’ eye levels.

However, if Fulmer does somehow manage to put it all together after ditching the cutter, what does that say about Saint Don Cooper?
          Good question. Though he wouldn't be the first player ever to benefit from a change of scenery (remember Matt Thornton), it would make you wonder why the Sox couldn't tap into his talent.

Comment

I never said it was.

That the Sox should have canned him 5 years ago? I don't think many of us still ride on the "Coop will fix him!" train.

Comment

Originally posted by Kobo View Post

He really should ditch the rest of them. Problem solved!

Comment

Working...
              X