MLB TV Half Off Sale *This Weekend*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB TV Half Off Sale *This Weekend*

For anyone interested, MLB TV's full season, all out-of-market games package is available for $64.99 this weekend. That's 50% off the regular price. Blackout rules still apply, of course.
    https://www.mlb.com/news/mlb-tv-2021-sale

This is a great product so long as you do not live in the same city as your favorite MLB team.
    "Hope...may be indulged in by those who have abundant resources...but those who stake their all upon the venture see it in its true colors only after they are ruined."
    -- Thucydides

Comment

It doesn't work for me . although i live in Lake Mills, Wi. the Brewers blackout area and way north of the White Sox blackout area, i keep getting blacked out here . my ip address is wrong and says that i live in Milton,Wi. way south of here . no one from mlb.com or from Spectrum (my isp) knows what to do about it, so i guess i'm going to cancel mlb.com and just listen on the radio.

Comment

That's too bad. I live in Madison and enjoy mlb.tv.

Comment

Originally posted by KenBerryGrab View Post
          That's too bad. I live in Madison and enjoy mlb.tv.
          Yea, i'm using a fix/workaround that i found on the internet, but the picture quality is usually very poor and it doesn't always work, but at least i can see the game . paying $150 for mlb by the month, plus $60 for the fix, that i'm not even sure is legal . i'd pay any amount just to watch the White Sox . it seems crazy to me that in 2021, i can't seem to find a way to watch a baseball game.

Comment

This incorrect blackout problem happens to me too. Every year 4 or 5 times a year I would have to call tech support and have them reset it. I live in Union Pier Michigan, a town on the lake straight east of Chicago and on the fringe area of blackout restrictions. The tigers are my blackout team. I also live in the boarder of the time zone change and sometimes don't have the correct time on my cell phone. So living here I've excepted the problems that come with it.
            So for the last 7 years I've been able to get MLB-TV to correct the issue but something changed. Just last week I was blackout again and went through the typical process but was told there was nothing they could do. They say my ip address is from South Bend Indiana and doesn't jive with my location and it's an internet service issue. So they threw the problem back at me.
            That's where I'm at now. After 7 years I'll be unable to watch Sox games.
            I'll drop mlb tv an email but I know that's futile.

Comment

Oh yea, i hear you . i've been on the phone with tech support for mlb.com everyday for almost two weeks, but they just won't fix it . like you, this has happened to me in the past, and i called and they would reset it, but now they say they will no longer do that . someone from charter/spectrum tech support told me that they won't do it any longer because they want you to buy a cable subscription . i would gladly do that just to watch the games, but won't the blackout restrictions still apply . i couldn't get the charter people to guarantee that i could watch the White Sox . they also said that my router might be the problem, so even though my router is only a year old, i'm buying a new one, the best one that i could find and a different brand, since i'm desperate to try anything . i just bought a new modem, but that did nothing . not sure if you're familiar with vpn, but that's what i'm using now . i don't like it, but not sure what else i can do . good luck.

Comment

Working...
              X