Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Non-White Sox Regular Season thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by MrX View Post
    4-6 more Cardinals players and staff have tested positive.

    Some members of the organization reportedly were out at a casino last week.

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by MrX View Post
      4-6 more Cardinals players and staff have tested positive.

      Some members of the organization reportedly were out at a casino last week.
      Well, that was a gamble.

      Comment


      • #63
        (Boston Pitcher Eduardo) Rodriguez has been diagnosed with myocarditis, an inflammation of the heart that the team believes is a result of the left-hander's recent bout with the Coronavirus. He tested positive for COVID-19 before the start of summer camp. While he was cleared and returned to workouts on July 18, he was shut down a week later after an MRI revealed his ailment.
        https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...ue-heart-issue
        Riding Shotgun on the Sox Bandwagon since before there was an Internet...



        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by Dumpjerry View Post
          Well, that was a gamble.
          Ha! 🥁

          Comment


          • #65
            Cespedes didn’t show up for the Mets game today, didn’t tell them he wasn’t showing up, and just opted out of the season.

            Comment


            • #66
              Puig has to be clear by now, makes sense for both sides IMO.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by Krs1 View Post
                Puig has to be clear by now, makes sense for both sides IMO.
                I know I asked for more Cubans about two hours ago, but I definitely don’t want Puig. Yes, Mets make sense.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by Krs1 View Post
                  Puig has to be clear by now, makes sense for both sides IMO.
                  Why would he want to sign somewhere where his role would be as the short side of a platoon? Engel is currently filling that role nicely.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by ChiTownTrojan View Post

                    Why would he want to sign somewhere where his role would be as the short side of a platoon? Engel is currently filling that role nicely.
                    I think Krs1 was suggesting Puig to the Mets.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      So the Mets sent security to Cespedes’ room when he didn’t show for the game and when they got there he had already packed up and left.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by A. Cavatica View Post

                        I think Krs1 was suggesting Puig to the Mets.
                        This.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Cardinals are up to 13 positives, 7 of them are players.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Pitching injuries continue to pile up, and a big one, Braves lose Mike Soroka with a torn Achilles.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by MrX View Post
                              Pitching injuries continue to pile up, and a big one, Braves lose Mike Soroka with a torn Achilles.
                              A huge loss for them; how well to pitchers recover from that? Especially, when it's their plant foot?

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                More evidence that Kimbrel might be done.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X