Betts off the board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Betts off the board?

Looks like the Dodgers are close to signing Betts for Trout money. https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2020/...kie-betts.html

This would remove the best of what is otherwise a mediocre free agent class this off-season.

Originally posted by vegandork View Post
    Looks like the Dodgers are close to signing Betts for Trout money. https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2020/...kie-betts.html

This would remove the best of what is otherwise a mediocre free agent class this off-season.
    Good deal for Betts if true. I expected LAD to try and lock him up after giving up long term pieces for 1 year, now a very shortened year. He was never going to be an option for the Sox regardless of this, so good that he's in the NL for a while presumably.

Comment

There goes that pipe dream.

Comment

12 years, $365 million according to Passan.

Comment

Great decision by Betts. Take that cash with all this uncertainty.

Comment

Looks more and more like that “big fish” free agent was nothing more than a fish story...

Comment

I've gone from hoping that the White Sox spend $400 million on the next FA class to hoping the White Sox spend $10 million on the next FA class.

Comment

Originally posted by HomeFish View Post
                I've gone from hoping that the White Sox spend $400 million on the next FA class to hoping the White Sox spend $10 million on the next FA class.
                Sign more Luis Roberts.

Comment

Originally posted by A. Cavatica View Post

Sign more Luis Roberts.
                  ...and Jose Abreus.
                  (Formerly asindc.)

"I have the ultimate respect for White Sox fans. They were as miserable as the Cubs and Red Sox fans ever were but always had the good decency to keep it to themselves. And when they finally won the World Series, they celebrated without annoying every other fan in the country." Jim Caple, ESPN (January 12, 2011)

"We have now sunk to a depth at which the restatement of the (bleeding) obvious is the first duty of intelligent men." — George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                  X