Offer ends 4/5: TMobile Tuesday Free MLB is back this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodoochile View Post
    Just got my free plan from T-Mobile. Offer is actually available all week long
    This is great, as a Sprint Customer I just signed up, thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Though just signed up and wont let me watch anything yet....shows I have the Sub. Any thoughts? First timer.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveIsHere View Post
        Though just signed up and wont let me watch anything yet....shows I have the Sub. Any thoughts? First timer.
        One game is live one is in warmup. Neither appears to have MLB.TV broadcast working. not sure why.
        Riding Shotgun on the Sox Bandwagon since before there was an Internet...

Comment

I just loaded Sunday's rebroadcast, thought pretty sure that was a free game anyway.
          Riding Shotgun on the Sox Bandwagon since before there was an Internet...

Comment

Originally posted by voodoochile View Post
            I just loaded Sunday's rebroadcast, thought pretty sure that was a free game anyway.
            Yeah doesn't look like a lot today, mostly the free games. Looking forward to having it available

Comment

I'm so excited I bought the regular MLB.tv package. Usually I wait until the Father's Day special. The radio feature is really useful too via Bluetooth for cross-country driving.

Comment

I was the poster who bought a prepaid month of Tmobile for this promo a few years back and almost lost it when I tried watching from my Verizon cell phone. They reinstated after a long phone call.

Now I just have a friend who doesn't care about baseball sign me up each year and only watch from my laptop, Roku or tablet. Lesson learned.

Comment

Working...
                X