Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

9/16 Gamethread Perpetual Losers Game 3

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 9/16 Gamethread Perpetual Losers Game 3

    Mazara back in RF. Let's win the series.

    https://twitter.com/whitesox/status/...714982400?s=20

  • #2
    Really hope Giolito has a good game; would love to see him go 7 tonight.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ChiTownTrojan View Post
      Mazara back in RF. Let's win the series.

      https://twitter.com/whitesox/status/...714982400?s=20
      Here's how the Sox will go to battle against Odorizzi and the Twins:

      Anderson - SS
      Grandal - 1B
      Abreu - DH
      Jimenez - LF
      Moncada - 3B
      McCann - C
      Robert - CF
      Mazara - RF
      Madrigal - 2B

      Comment


      • #4
        Odorizzi has faced only the Royals this season, three times, and his ERA is over 8. He’s just returned from the DL. He should be rusty. Let’s knock him out early.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by A. Cavatica View Post
          Odorizzi has faced only the Royals this season, three times, and his ERA is over 8. He’s just returned from the DL. He should be rusty. Let’s knock him out early.
          They haven’t had a starter go more than 5 innings since last Friday. If the Sox keep wearing down their bullpen if could have lasting effects for the Twins going into their next series.

          Comment


          • #6
            Renteria keeps force feeding us more Mazara. Performance be damned.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by A. Cavatica View Post
              Renteria keeps force feeding us more Mazara. Performance be damned.
              “Rex is our quarterback.”

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by A. Cavatica View Post
                Renteria keeps force feeding us more Mazara. Performance be damned.
                He’s trying to get him out of his funk. Come playoff time the starts will go to whoever is most deserving.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ChiTownTrojan View Post

                  He’s trying to get him out of his funk. Come playoff time the starts will go to whoever is most deserving.
                  ^I'd think that would be obvious, but....

                  Riding Shotgun on the Sox Bandwagon since before there was an Internet...



                  Comment


                  • #10
                    1-2-3 inning for Lucas. 2 fly outs and a grounder to 2nd.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Lucas just completely jacked up that first inning clocking 96-97 on his fastball. So locked in he didn't even feel the fly crawling on his neck. Couple week flyballs and a shift induced out from Cruz with Madrigal having him perfectly played up the middle.

                      Time to get this party started.
                      Riding Shotgun on the Sox Bandwagon since before there was an Internet...



                      Comment


                      • #12
                        *** Tim. Picked off again.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Not sure what Grandal was looking for but middle middle is an odd pitch to take at 3-2

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ChiTownTrojan View Post

                            He’s trying to get him out of his funk. Come playoff time the starts will go to whoever is most deserving.
                            There are 2 weeks left. He’s not snapping out of it in 2 weeks, and the starts would go to Engel anyway.

                            you tell Nomar he’s a lefty bench bat down the stretch, and go get ‘em in 2021.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by guillensdisciple View Post
                              Not sure what Grandal was looking for but middle middle is an odd pitch to take at 3-2
                              Maybe he thought the pitch was low. I think TA was surprised that Grandal didn't swing

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X