Sunday: Sox or Bears/NFL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday: Sox or Bears/NFL?

I'm a much bigger baseball fan than football fan. I normally don't start paying attention to the Bears or the NFL until the Sox have played their last game. Even during the lean years, I watched/attended the Sunday Sox games and not the Bears game. This season, the decision on which sport to watch is a no-brainer. I'll be watching the Sox on Sundays until they are hoisting the trophy or eliminated from the post-season. What will you be watching on Sunday?

2020 Sox Attendance Tracker: 0-0
    All-time Sox Attendance Tracker: 286-247
    Posts on old WSI: 7344

Sox all the way. I like football, but it doesn't compare to competitive White Sox baseball.

Comment

For me, the football season begins when my baseball teams are eliminated from contention. Though if Reynaldo gives up 6 runs quickly on Saturday, I'll definitely start scanning the TV for whatever college game is still being played.
      "Hope...may be indulged in by those who have abundant resources...but those who stake their all upon the venture see it in its true colors only after they are ruined."
      -- Thucydides

Comment

Little of both. I will have the Bears on Redzone since I refuse to pay $80/month to stream the games and the local bars are closed. I'll have the Sox on MLB.TV as always.
        Riding Shotgun on the Sox Bandwagon since before there was an Internet...

Comment

No contest for me. White Sox win lose or draw.

Comment

Both. I'll throw one on my laptop and one on the big screen especially since I'm paying for Sunday Ticket (at a discount.)

Comment

White Sox all the way - no contest for me.

They're in first place and it's only a 60-game regular season anyway. I wish the Bears well, but I have long decided not to waste beautiful fall Sunday afternoons glued to the couch watching them and their years of mediocrity.

Comment

I'm watching both, but I've long-since given up watching sporting events live. Both will be watched in a fraction of the time from my DVR, minus commercials and standing around time.

Comment

Probably Bears on TV and the Sox on the My Teams app on the iPad.

Comment

Youtube tv, where i watch the White Sox, has a free preview of Redzone through 9-13, but i'll still watch the Sox . i like football, but i love baseball . i guess because i played in school, way back when it wasn't taken so seriously as it is now . i tried out for the football team, but didn't make it.

Comment

Sox. Even if the Bears game was going to be on here, which it isn't.

Comment

What a question to ask on a White Sox fan board after the most riveting game of the year! Bad football, of course.
                        Best reason Rick Hahn should be out of work? Statistics.

Comment

Originally posted by berwyn View Post
                          What a question to ask on a White Sox fan board after the most riveting game of the year! Bad football, of course.
                          Just to be picky it was asked early yesterday morning after the second Pirates game.
                          Riding Shotgun on the Sox Bandwagon since before there was an Internet...

Comment

Bears start at Noon. Sox start at 1:15.

Bears' season will be over by the First Pitch of the Sox game.

Comment

It will be 75 and sunny tomorrow. I'm going to the zoo with my family.

Comment

Working...
                              X