Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*OFFICIAL* 8-30 Robert Walkoff SOX 5 KC 2

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • *OFFICIAL* 8-30 Robert Walkoff SOX 5 KC 2

    About damn time...

  • #2
    I'm too old for this ****...

    Damn that was fun, but man I am going to crash hard later.




    "A little Dub will do ya'"
    Riding Shotgun on the Sox Bandwagon since before there was an Internet...



    Comment


    • #3
      Played pretty badly this weekend and still won 2 games...

      Being able to hit the ball over the fence covers a lot of warts.

      Comment


      • #4
        I think that i might just love Luis Robert . Nick Madrigal was missed . so on to twinkietown, where the twins have really been scuffling . i fully expect to take 2 out of 3..

        Comment


        • #5
          Benetti: “Did you know it was gone when it left the bat?”

          Robert: “Sí.”

          Comment


          • #6
            Benetti: “Let the other outfielders catch one.”

            Robert: (through translator): “We’re working on that.”

            Comment


            • #7
              Have to win games like this. KC played us tough this weekend and now it's on to Twinkieville where it would be nice to take at least 2 games.
              Batting in the second position for the White Sox, number 2, the second baseman Nelson Fox.

              Comment


              • #8
                Madrigal went 3-4 and is hitting .400. The bat plays.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Mohoney View Post
                  Played pretty badly this weekend and still won 2 games...

                  Being able to hit the ball over the fence covers a lot of warts.
                  Pitching and the three run bomb...
                  Riding Shotgun on the Sox Bandwagon since before there was an Internet...



                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Frater Perdurabo View Post
                    Madrigal went 3-4 and is hitting .400. The bat plays.
                    Easy now... he's had all of what 30 AB?
                    Riding Shotgun on the Sox Bandwagon since before there was an Internet...



                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Second game in a row the bullpen has blown it, but nice to see the walkoff. Biggest test of the season up ahead against the Twins, who find themselves fighting to stay in the race. If we can separate ourselves from them that would be huge as I believe this is either the last time we see them or second to last. Edit: second to last.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by voodoochile View Post

                        Easy now... he's had all of what 30 AB?
                        I’m not saying he’ll finish the year hitting .400, but with his ability to make contact, run the bases, and knock in an RBI, he’s the real deal.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Frater Perdurabo View Post

                          I’m not saying he’ll finish the year hitting .400, but with his ability to make contact, run the bases, and knock in an RBI, he’s the real deal.
                          I hope you're right and he looks great and his bat skills seem to be everything they were advertised to be, but it's just so early.
                          Riding Shotgun on the Sox Bandwagon since before there was an Internet...



                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Frater Perdurabo View Post

                            I’m not saying he’ll finish the year hitting .400, but with his ability to make contact, run the bases, and knock in an RBI, he’s the real deal.
                            The lack of power is getting pretty obvious, and you have to wonder what happens to the average when teams start scheming their defense to remove hits.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by vegandork View Post

                              The lack of power is getting pretty obvious, and you have to wonder what happens to the average when teams start scheming their defense to remove hits.
                              What, with like six infielders?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X