Game Day Thread #8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Day Thread #8

C'mon, Lance. Win today, and we still have a chance.

Not to state the obvious (but I will) - this feels like a must-win game.

2022 Sox Attendance Tracker: 8-6
    All-time Sox Attendance Tracker: 308-259
    Posts on old WSI: 7344

Comment

This is def a must win game. Lose today and it's basically over. Win and there's still hope.

Comment

I feel like if they were serious about winning this thing that yesterday's showing wouldn't have been so woeful . not sure the Sox have what it takes to do this . not this year anyway.

Comment

Today is definitely a must win for the Sox. We got Lynn on the bump, so we got a chance. The bats need to come alive after yesterday's shutout performance.

Comment

Riding Shotgun on the Sox Bandwagon since before there was an Internet...

Comment

One of many must win games, probably too many

Comment

Originally posted by Kobo View Post
                This is def a must win game. Lose today and it's basically over. Win and there's still hope.
                We lose this one and we lose the season tiebreaker, so it essentially puts us 6 back with 18 to go (20 for them). You're not coming back from that unless Cleveland completely collapses, and there's no sign that that's going to happen.
                I want my $2

I wasn't in the last can. I was in the first can. You started at the wrong end. - Tosh

If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there. - GH 1943-2001

Comment

Gaddis has thrown 3 innings and got lit up by Houston . let's see what the Sox have today.

Comment

You have to be kidding me. Would have been better just to walk him.
                    I want my $2

I wasn't in the last can. I was in the first can. You started at the wrong end. - Tosh

If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there. - GH 1943-2001

Comment

Lance got out of it, but threw a ton of pitches to get there. 27 through 1.
                      I want my $2

Comment

Sheets with a 2-run shot to right. 2-0 Sox.
                        I want my $2

Comment

Holy Sheets!!

Comment

Vaughn follows up with a solo shot to left. 3-0.
                            I want my $2

Comment

Hell YES !!! Lets GO!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X