Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Official* 9/13 Nice and Easy Postgamer

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • *Official* 9/13 Nice and Easy Postgamer

    Love games that are relatively stress-free. Keep the pressure on the Guardians.

  • #2
    Originally posted by thomas35forever View Post
    Love games that are relatively stress-free. Keep the pressure on the Guardians.
    Stress-free, as far as 1-run games go.

    Good win, and a nice start by Kopech. Glad to see Jose finally hit one out, and of course Eloy is just a machine. He's absolutely carrying this team offensively right now. Nice to finally see him healthy and comfortable.

    Unfortunately the Cleveland baseball team also can't seem to lose right now.

    Comment


    • #3
      Fun night at the ballpark, got some fireworks, good save by Liam. That Sheets kid has made some strides at playing outfield.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ChiTownTrojan View Post

        Unfortunately the Cleveland baseball team also can't seem to lose right now.
        We've gone 6-2 since September 4, and have actually lost a game to them. Wasn't expecting any help from the Angels, but you'd have thought the Twins would take at least one at home. If Minnesota has any hopes of getting back in this, they probably need to take 4 of 5 in the series in Cleveland starting Friday. We just need to keep winning and take at least 2 of 3 in Detroit.

        I want my $2

        I wasn't in the last can. I was in the first can. You started at the wrong end. - Tosh

        If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there. - GH 1943-2001

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by FielderJones View Post
          Fun night at the ballpark, got some fireworks, good save by Liam. That Sheets kid has made some strides at playing outfield.

          Did you encounter an annoyingly long line to enter the ballpark? Seems like the ballpark was short-staffed last night.

          2022 Sox Attendance Tracker: 8-6
          All-time Sox Attendance Tracker: 308-259
          Posts on old WSI: 7344

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Chez View Post
            Did you encounter an annoyingly long line to enter the ballpark? Seems like the ballpark was short-staffed last night.
            No. Arrived in Lot A around 6:00 pm, and got a good spot near the Wentworth exit. Walked over to Gate 5 and there was no line at all.

            Comment

            Working...
            X