OFFICIAL 9-10-22 Are we sure this is the old Alameda Coliseum post-gamer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OFFICIAL 9-10-22 Are we sure this is the old Alameda Coliseum post-gamer

This has been the mausoleum where dreams have gone to die. Lance doesn't unravel when his defense frayed, and the Sox got 20 hits for the second time in a series for the first time in their history.

Originally posted by KenBerryGrab View Post
    This has been the mausoleum where dreams have gone to die. Lance doesn't unravel when his defense frayed, and the Sox got 20 hits for the second time in a series for the first time in their history.
    Yup, quite an exorcism being performed so far. This used to be the place where more outs were recorded in foul territory than on the field. Killed a lot of seasons there as well.

Let’s Go Sox!!! Keep this Zephyr train rolling.

BK59

Comment

We have what every baseball fan wants . meaningful games in September, with our team playing well . I have a hard time saying this, but at least while they are playing Cleveland, Go Twins!!

Comment

Originally posted by Harwar View Post
        We have what every baseball fan wants . meaningful games in September, with our team playing well . I have a hard time saying this, but at least while they are playing Cleveland, Go Twins!!
        I think Minnesota's tanking just to spite us. Down 5-0 in the 7th.
        I want my $2

I wasn't in the last can. I was in the first can. You started at the wrong end. - Tosh

If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there. - GH 1943-2001

Comment

Working...
        X