*Official* 9/5 Sweet in Seattle Postgamer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Official* 9/5 Sweet in Seattle Postgamer

Could have been a less stressful ending, but a win's a win.

Great win to start the road trip!
    Now coming up to bat for the White Sox is the Mighty Mite, Nelson Fox.

Comment

Took some time off of my life i think, but good game . everyone did their job.

Comment

Glad to see the win, Seattle is tough this year. Lynn is back to normal after his injury. Great to see that.

Comment

Hopefully Robert finds his groove again soon. Yoan can be back tomorrow. I assume he'll play anything other is a benching.

Nice to get back over .500 again and pick up a game on at least the Twinkies.

Riding Shotgun on the Sox Bandwagon since before there was an Internet...

Comment

Lynn looking so sharp is heartening.

Comment

Thankful the M's 3B coach didn't send the runner after the bloop 2 out single and that Liam stuck to the fastball to put Fraizer away. Come on KC!

Comment

If the RF goes to the fence and jumps instead of drifting back he catches Andrus' HR ball. The gods are smiling on us.
                Ah, you can't beat fun at the old ball park.

Comment

Originally posted by berwyn View Post
                  If the RF goes to the fence and jumps instead of drifting back he catches Andrus' HR ball. The gods are smiling on us.
                  I’ll take whatever grins fall from the skies.

Comment

Andrus so far has been a great pick up, when TA comes back I wonder if he could play 3B, has anyone missed Moncada?

Comment

Originally posted by LITTLE NELL View Post
                      Andrus so far has been a great pick up, when TA comes back I wonder if he could play 3B, has anyone missed Moncada?
                      Who?

Comment

Originally posted by BigKlu59 View Post

Who?
                        That guy who was going to be the savior of the franchise.

Comment

We seem to suddenly have a manager and a team that looks like it wants to win and is playing like a team should play. Haven't seen that all year. I'm not sure that changing a line up with some fill in players that has turned the season around in a week is wise. They've brought an energy that has been sorely missing. I'm not even sure my favourite player, Robert, should have been anything but a late inning defensive replacement.

Comment

I agree Andrus has been a great pickup. He appears to have plenty left in the tank. I'd play him somewhere, rather than just cut him loose.

I'd love to see Moncada hitting again, but he's hurt constantly and never gets to develop a rhythm. I don't know what's going on there.

Comment

That guy who was going to be the savior of the franchise.
                              No one ever anointed Moncada as “savior of the franchise.” This is pure straw man BS. We get that you hate him; how about we just leave it at that?

On the other hand, there are folks who said they would stop watching the Sox because an injury prone slap hitting second baseman got traded across town.

Comment

Working...
                              X