*Official* 8/25 Nope Postgamer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Official* 8/25 Nope Postgamer

We're literally stuck like this until Jerry Reinsdorf is out of the picture. Hope you're ready to see this for the next 15 years, Sox fans.

At the end of the day, this is a mediocre team at best. It's a mediocre team, poorly managed.

Comment

Somewhere out there is a shrink who's going to make a lot of money trying to figure out why I waste 3-4 hours a night watching and caring about this team.

Comment

Robert Eloy and Abreu combined 2-15…. Abreu 2 errors… Engel big error…Hendricks hangs an 0-2 curveball to a rookie… More terrible management.

This team has no heart. No idea how to win and no leadership. There is no one there demanding more.

Comment

Originally posted by Domeshot17 View Post
          Robert Eloy and Abreu combined 2-15…. Abreu 2 errors… Engel big error…Hendricks hangs an 0-2 curveball to a rookie… More terrible management.

This team has no heart. No idea how to win and no leadership. There is no one there demanding more.
          Robert can't hold a bat right now, I have NO idea why he is still in the lineup.

Comment

Originally posted by whitesox5187 View Post

Robert can't hold a bat right now, I have NO idea why he is still in the lineup.
            Especially in the 11th with Pollock available. One-handed swing against a guy throwing 101.

Bad time for Engel to take his eye off the ball, but you don't hang an 0-2 curveball to a rookie.
            I want my $2

I wasn't in the last can. I was in the first can. You started at the wrong end. - Tosh

If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there. - GH 1943-2001

Comment

Originally posted by Domeshot17 View Post

I disagree about the lack of heart but the rest you're spot on.
              Riding Shotgun on the Sox Bandwagon since before there was an Internet...

Comment

Originally posted by whitesox5187 View Post

Didn't he just miss on extending his 14 game hit streak tonight when he got robbed in the first inning? Are we looking at the same player?

Comment

In the 3 losses this week, out hit the opponent each game, 32-18 cumulative.
                  It's like they look for ways to lose. Quite the team. Quite the organization

Comment

Originally posted by Tragg View Post
                    In the 3 losses this week, out hit the opponent each game, 32-18 cumulative.
                    It's like they look for ways to lose. Quite the team. Quite the organization
                    If all you hit is singles, runs are hard to come by.

Comment

9 game homestand coming up against Arizona, KC and Twins, Sox need to win 7 to have a chance of catching the Guards, I'm not holding my breath.
                      Last edited by LITTLE NELL; 08-26-2022, 04:44 AM.
                      Now coming up to bat for the White Sox is the Mighty Mite, Nelson Fox.

Comment

I feel like if roles were reversed and the Orioles dropped the final out of the game with 2 outs and then the Sox hitter had an 0-2 count we still would have struck out. Not scoring in the 10th/11th is embarrassing but par for the course.

Comment

Originally posted by voodoochile View Post

Didn't he just miss on extending his 14 game hit streak tonight when he got robbed in the first inning? Are we looking at the same player?
                          It certainly looked like he tweaked something in the wrist on the checked swing early in that last at bat.

Comment

Originally posted by LITTLE NELL View Post
                            9 game homestand coming up against Arizona, KC and Twins, Sox need to win 7 to have a chance of catching the Guards, I'm not holding my breath.
                            I’m headed to St. Jude’s to start lighting some candles. I’m using this as a last resort and while I’m at it maybe drop in at St. Anthony’s to do the same to help the guys find whatever they’ve lost in the peace, playing and power of this game. Whatever I’m asking for up there ain’t working, time to bring in the “Heavy Hitters”.

Been that kinda season. That game should have been theirs last night.

BK59

Comment

As Shakespeare once said, "Et tu, Engel?"

This was not an "organizational loss." Blame it on Engel and Hendriks.
                              Last edited by Chez; 08-26-2022, 07:47 AM.

2022 Sox Attendance Tracker: 8-6
                              All-time Sox Attendance Tracker: 308-259
                              Posts on old WSI: 7344

Comment

Working...
                              X