Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Official* 8/19 Bad postgamer

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • *Official* 8/19 Bad postgamer

    Nothing was good tonight.

    Bad Lineup Construction
    Bad Offense
    Bad At Bats
    Bad Bad Bad in game management
    Bad effort

  • #2
    Garfien and Ozzie just went off on Eloy and called him soft. I’ve never seen Chuck so angry.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Domeshot17 View Post
      Garfien and Ozzie just went off on Eloy and called him soft. I’ve never seen Chuck so angry.
      I wish either one would have said I wonder how soft he would be if he didn’t have his contract.

      Comment


      • #4
        17 K's in 33 AB's. Just horrendous. Our offense showed up for one inning.

        Cueto's going to need to pitch his ass off tomorrow, especially going up against Bieber.
        I want my $2

        I wasn't in the last can. I was in the first can. You started at the wrong end. - Tosh

        If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there. - GH 1943-2001

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Zakath View Post
          Cueto's going to need to pitch his ass off tomorrow...
          He usually does, and he usually doesn't get much offensive support.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Noneck View Post

            I wish either one would have said I wonder how soft he would be if he didn’t have his contract.
            The Sox are going to have to re-evaluate this team in the off-season, they can't continue to pay millions and millions of dollars on guys like Eloy, Moncada and Robert who spend almost more time on the IL than on the field. The problem is who would want these guys and be willing to take chances that they can stay healthy.
            Now coming up to bat for the White Sox is the Mighty Mite, Nelson Fox.

            Comment


            • #7
              I find myself disliking most of the players on this team now . I try to stay positive, but man o man, it's hard . the one guy that i still like is Abreu . I love the way that he plays the game . like yesterday with his hammy giving him trouble . he doesn't run off the field, to the training room, during play, he stiffs it out . and he's the one guy that i want at the plate with the game on the line . most of these other guys just seem like filler to me now . I thought that Robert was going to be the center fielder that I have been waiting my entire life for, but it appears that he's just another frail flower . what an absolute disappointment this team has been.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Harwar View Post
                I find myself disliking most of the players on this team now . I try to stay positive, but man o man, it's hard . the one guy that i still like is Abreu . I love the way that he plays the game . like yesterday with his hammy giving him trouble . he doesn't run off the field, to the training room, during play, he stiffs it out . and he's the one guy that i want at the plate with the game on the line . most of these other guys just seem like filler to me now . I thought that Robert was going to be the center fielder that I have been waiting my entire life for, but it appears that he's just another frail flower . what an absolute disappointment this team has been.
                Very unlikable, they don't hustle, they don't work the count, don't do the little things to win games, last night leaving Harrison stranded on 3rd with no outs was IMHO the turning point of the game, couldn't even put the ball in play with 3Ks. More than likely we well see the Guards sweep us and the season basically will be over.
                Last edited by LITTLE NELL; 08-20-2022, 09:44 AM.
                Now coming up to bat for the White Sox is the Mighty Mite, Nelson Fox.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by LITTLE NELL View Post

                  The Sox are going to have to re-evaluate this team in the off-season, they can't continue to pay millions and millions of dollars on guys like Eloy, Moncada and Robert who spend almost more time on the IL than on the field. The problem is who would want these guys and be willing to take chances that they can stay healthy.
                  The problem is reupping players the Sox don’t know much about.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    An issue that hasn’t been brought was grandal in starting lineup as dh rather than sheets who had 4 hits in previous game. It was obviously a pay him you play him move but in a playoff crunch time?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Noneck View Post
                      An issue that hasn’t been brought was grandal in starting lineup as dh rather than sheets who had 4 hits in previous game. It was obviously a pay him you play him move but in a playoff crunch time?
                      I thought that was really weird too.

                      2022 Sox Attendance Tracker: 8-6
                      All-time Sox Attendance Tracker: 308-259
                      Posts on old WSI: 7344

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Chez View Post

                        I thought that was really weird too.
                        2022 Chicago White Sox…. Giving many new looks to the term, weird. Tony must think it’s utter brilliance to sit a guy who’s finally in a zone with his bat.

                        BK59

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Noneck View Post
                          An issue that hasn’t been brought was grandal in starting lineup as dh rather than sheets who had 4 hits in previous game. It was obviously a pay him you play him move but in a playoff crunch time?
                          TLR said he thought it might help Grandal to break out to be in the lineup……

                          then we remove the DH and PH a power hitter to lead off an inning…..

                          horrible managing

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Remember when Jerry Manuel got roundly roasted for his comment about liking to “tinker with the lineup?”

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Harwar View Post
                              I find myself disliking most of the players on this team now . I try to stay positive, but man o man, it's hard . the one guy that i still like is Abreu . I love the way that he plays the game . like yesterday with his hammy giving him trouble . he doesn't run off the field, to the training room, during play, he stiffs it out . and he's the one guy that i want at the plate with the game on the line . most of these other guys just seem like filler to me now . I thought that Robert was going to be the center fielder that I have been waiting my entire life for, but it appears that he's just another frail flower . what an absolute disappointment this team has been.
                              Abreu's BA w/RISP and RBI are miserable, considering who hits in front of him.
                              Ah, you can't beat fun at the old ball park.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X