Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Game Thread IV; let's stay in first!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2020 Game Thread IV; let's stay in first!

    And off you go.

  • #2
    If I'm not mistaken, today is the first game this season that has our "regular" nine starting position players all in the lineup.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Hitmen77 View Post
      If I'm not mistaken, today is the first game this season that has our "regular" nine starting position players all in the lineup.
      Yup, nice to finally see!

      https://twitter.com/whitesox/status/1299721926097674241

      Comment


      • #4
        Cease nibbles too much.

        Comment


        • #5
          Dylan getting squeezed on the high strike according to the strike box graphic, but the ump just gave it back on ball 8 inches outside.
          Riding Shotgun on the Sox Bandwagon since before there was an Internet...



          Comment


          • #6
            Awful strike zone so far.

            Comment


            • #7
              Moncada called out on a ball.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by A. Cavatica View Post
                Moncada called out on a ball.
                Same call the Sox got last inning.

                Ump appears to have no clue where the edge of the plate is on the LHB side.
                Riding Shotgun on the Sox Bandwagon since before there was an Internet...



                Comment


                • #9
                  Alex ****ing Gordan who was hitting like .100 all year has been killing us and just untied the game.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I hate the fact that washed-up Alex Gordon ONLY hits home runs against the White Sox.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Mohoney View Post
                      I hate the fact that washed-up Alex Gordon ONLY hits home runs against the White Sox.
                      He's hitting .333 against us this year and .157 against everyone else. ***.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Nice to see Cease strike out Soler with gas there.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by vegandork View Post
                          Alex ****ing Gordan who was hitting like .100 all year has been killing us and just untied the game.
                          I’d trade Mazara for him straight up.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by A. Cavatica View Post

                            I’d trade Mazara for him straight up.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Got the runner over. if you're gonna suck, at least do the little things Mazara. Good job.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X