Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Official* 8/11 Not a Party With Singles Postgamer

This offense is so broken.

Why don't they just give it up? Wait, I see that they have.

Comment

****ing pitiful

Comment

TLR loves the whole team effort, seemed mad it was indicated they wasted his effort. It wasn’t our guys fault, Greinke is just awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Domeshot17 View Post
          TLR loves the whole team effort, seemed mad it was indicated they wasted his effort. It wasn’t our guys fault, Greinke is just awesome.
          The story from Stone about how Greinke told him this past offseason how it was easy to get Sox hitters out because they swing at everything is just a perfect way to sum up the dysfunction with this team's approach.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTownTrojan View Post

The story from Stone about how Greinke told him this past offseason how it was easy to get Sox hitters out because they swing at everything is just a perfect way to sum up the dysfunction with this team's approach.
            Even my dog growls at how many times they swing at the first pitch and otherwise do not work the count.

Comment

Originally posted by Dumpjerry View Post

Even my dog growls at how many times they swing at the first pitch and otherwise do not work the count.
              My fur buddy covers her eyes and lets out a groan.

Comment

Originally posted by Dumpjerry View Post
                It's the weirdest thing. Every game I see multiple White Sox batters take a batting practice fastball first pitch over the middle of the plate for strike one, then swing at a bunch of crap out of the strike zone.

Comment

Too little offense, too late. Same old broken record. Lots of singles. And blown opportunities early in the game to score a few. Back to .500 again. Maybe that is all this team really is - a .500 ball club pretending to be contenders.

Comment

Working...
                  X