Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pitching and a 1-run bomb. Sox win post gamer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitching and a 1-run bomb. Sox win post gamer...

Another lockdown performance from the back end of the bullpen preserving a 1-run lead courtesy of Eloy. Cease being Cease doesn't hurt either. Sox tied for second holding ground against the Twinkies.

Let's get some more runs tomorrow, please guys...

Riding Shotgun on the Sox Bandwagon since before there was an Internet...

Cease was awesome. The offense was not. It seems like it’s been forever since any of Vaughn, Moncada, Grandal, TA, or Pollock hit one out. At least Grandal had a double tonight.

Bullpen also was rock solid, other than some wildness from Graveman but he got it under control. I didn’t realize this until I saw someone post it, but Joe Kelly has 11 straight scoreless appearances. Before that stretch he had an ERA of 10, but it’s down to the mid-5s for the season now

Comment

Yeah, I thought Graveman was about to have a real bad night, but he got it under control and got the last out. It was a bit nerve-wracking there for a while.
      Two games out of first now.

Comment

Originally posted by WSox597 View Post
        Yeah, I thought Graveman was about to have a real bad night, but he got it under control and got the last out. It was a bit nerve-wracking there for a while.
        Two games out of first now.
        One of those peek between the fingers wins we pull off when the lumber takes the night off. Worming our way to the top just in time to head to KC for another land mine series. We go in there and sweep them we can pretty much finish up August on top of the division. 2 out ain’t bad, but 10 up at this point would be a hell of a lot better if things had gone to Hoyle.

BK59

Comment

So good to see Eloy hitting again . Cease sure is fun to watch . keep winning while the tribe & twins are playing tough teams.

Comment

Working...
          X