Game day thread #6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game day thread #6

A lineup with Seby catching and Yas at DH.

https://twitter.com/whitesox/status/...o6BVmtD2g&s=19
    Riding Shotgun on the Sox Bandwagon since before there was an Internet...

C'mon, isn't Sheets a better lefty option at DH than Grandal?

Comment

Originally posted by Nellie Fox View Post
      Coach Nellie, but…but…. but…you don’t understand!!! We need a guy with warning track power, not a 16 in Gun lobbing shells a mile away.

BK59

Comment

Or better yet, move Vaughn to DH and put a better RF out there (either Engel or Sheets).

Grandal should not be DH'ing until he starts hitting. Make him prove it first. Right now he's the worst hitter on the team.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTownTrojan View Post

Or better yet, move Vaughn to DH and put a better RF out there (either Engel or Sheets).

Grandal should not be DH'ing until he starts hitting. Make him prove it first. Right now he's the worst hitter on the team.
          Heck, put Pollock in RF and Vaughn DH. Just stop playing Vaughn in the OF. Agree with you about Grandal.

Comment

Let's hope the boys have stopped reading "The Art of Hitting Singles", author Nick Madrigal.

Comment

Look guys you can’t look at the results. You just can’t. You can only look at the process and approach.

Comment

Might be they are trying to get Grandal going. He has hit a couple of baseballs really hard recently but not had anything to show for them. No question a Sox team with Grandal at or near his career norms playing C in the playoffs is a big boost. If he doesn't get to find his timing, he can't be that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Domeshot17 View Post
                  Look guys you can’t look at the results. You just can’t. You can only look at the process and approach.
                  But this is terrible process, that’s the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTownTrojan View Post

But this is terrible process, that’s the problem.
                    I agree I was hoping it was teal implied haha

Comment

Originally posted by voodoochile View Post
                      Might be they are trying to get Grandal going. He has hit a couple of baseballs really hard recently but not had anything to show for them. No question a Sox team with Grandal at or near his career norms playing C in the playoffs is a big boost. If he doesn't get to find his timing, he can't be that guy.
                      A catcher at his age who is injured a lot, I don’t think he’ll ever be close to his career norms again. I hope I’m wrong but just you see it in his swing, he can’t get to that violent follow through with any consistency anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Domeshot17 View Post

A catcher at his age who is injured a lot, I don’t think he’ll ever be close to his career norms again. I hope I’m wrong but just you see it in his swing, he can’t get to that violent follow through with any consistency anymore.
                        You may be right, but the Sox can't just throw their hands up in the air and assume it's true. They need to find out and the way to do that is to let him try to hit his way out of this slump.

Comment

Is Leury hurt?

Comment

Yaz’s wheels lead to a run.

Comment

Anderson with 5Ks now in his last 5 ABs

Comment

Working...
                              X