Sheets Happens! Sox beat Oakland 3-2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheets Happens! Sox beat Oakland 3-2!

Thank you Gavin. Thank you. Johnny! Thank you Liam and Jimmy. Everyone else? Please wake up soon.

Riding Shotgun on the Sox Bandwagon since before there was an Internet...

Extra base hits and home runs win games.

Comment

Hey, whatever works.

Comment

8 LOB, 0-8 w/RISP.

Fortunately, fugly wins still count the same in the W column. At least we'll keep pace with the Twins, who ended up beating the ghastly-clad Padres (man, those uniforms are a technicolor nightmare).
        Last edited by Zakath; 07-30-2022, 08:53 PM.
        I want my $2

I wasn't in the last can. I was in the first can. You started at the wrong end. - Tosh

If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there. - GH 1943-2001

Comment

Everyone, you're welcome.

I was at the game. In the bottom of the 7th, my buddy got up to get a beer. I told him "Sheets is coming up, you don't want to miss this." He said "I'll hear it on the broaccast in the concourse."

I need to call these things more often.

Comment

Here we go again, back to .500.
            Now coming up to bat for the White Sox is the Mighty Mite, Nelson Fox.

Comment

Originally posted by LITTLE NELL View Post
              Here we go again, back to .500.
              Kinda like getting stuck on the“”It’s a Small World” ride at DisneyWorld at not being able to get off.

Comment

Originally posted by BigKlu59 View Post

Kinda like getting stuck on the“”It’s a Small World” ride at DisneyWorld at not being able to get off.
                I know, that song with the ride will drive you nuts just like the Sox have since mid-season 2021.
                Last edited by LITTLE NELL; 07-31-2022, 11:49 AM.
                Now coming up to bat for the White Sox is the Mighty Mite, Nelson Fox.

Comment

It truly is a "small, small world" when someone like Sheets comes up with the big hit. Let's face it: He's only on the team because he swings from the left side. This Sox roster doesn't carry many left-handed bats and struggles to score against right-handed pitching. But we'll take it. Let's try to repeat with a W today and get over the .500 hump.

Comment

Working...
                  X