Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Official* 7/11 Can We Burn the Cuyahoga Again? Postgamer

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • *Official* 7/11 Can We Burn the Cuyahoga Again? Postgamer

    Tonight, the Guardians reminded me too much of the Piranha-era Twins with a little 2014-15 Royals mixed in. I hate this memories being brought back.

  • #2
    Originally posted by thomas35forever View Post
    Tonight, the Guardians reminded me too much of the Piranha-era Twins with a little 2014-15 Royals mixed in. I hate this memories being brought back.
    I have a few appointments open this week. Call my receptionist. 312 POP CORN. Ah, the joys of being a Sox fan.

    BK59

    Comment


    • #3
      I was at this one; nice ballpark and great seats in 151-H-3. Lynn got roughed up early and looked pretty bad, but he was the victim of quite a few unlucky shots up the middle. Moncada, except for that HR, looked like he was somewhere else. Robert is an impressive specimen! Tim Anderson killed me with his jogs to first base. Very nice ballpark with friendly fans who know baseball and are happy to gab non-stop with you. I recommend the Cubano sandwich at the Clevelander before the game, BTW.

      Comment


      • #4
        Guillen laid into the team (and La Russa) on the postgame show, especially the pathetic innings that were over in under 10 pitches. Podsednik also had an excellent point - it's the 9th inning, you're down by 4 runs, your job is to find a way to get on base any way possible. But the game was over in 6 pitches. Just awful.

        https://twitter.com/HashTagWhiteSox/...aNHJ0aFdPgQHBg

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ChiTownTrojan View Post
          Guillen laid into the team (and La Russa) on the postgame show, especially the pathetic innings that were over in under 10 pitches. Podsednik also had an excellent point - it's the 9th inning, you're down by 4 runs, your job is to find a way to get on base any way possible. But the game was over in 6 pitches. Just awful.

          https://twitter.com/HashTagWhiteSox/...aNHJ0aFdPgQHBg
          That tells you right there that the will to win is missing on this team.
          Now coming up to bat for the White Sox is the Mighty Mite, Nelson Fox.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Mccoydp View Post
            I was at this one; nice ballpark and great seats in 151-H-3. Lynn got roughed up early and looked pretty bad, but he was the victim of quite a few unlucky shots up the middle. Moncada, except for that HR, looked like he was somewhere else. Robert is an impressive specimen! Tim Anderson killed me with his jogs to first base. Very nice ballpark with friendly fans who know baseball and are happy to gab non-stop with you. I recommend the Cubano sandwich at the Clevelander before the game, BTW.
            Moncada hit three balls over 100 mph.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by LITTLE NELL View Post

              That tells you right there that the will to win is missing on this team.
              I’m surprised they can dress themselves and find their positions on the field. Amazing they have played .500 ball since the last ASG in this somnolence.

              BK59

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by KenBerryGrab View Post

                Moncada hit three balls over 100 mph.
                You are correct. I left that out. He had the hardest smacks of the night.

                Comment

                Working...
                X