*OFFICIAL* 6/28/22 Cubans Crush SoCal SOX 11 LAA 4 Postgamer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *OFFICIAL* 6/28/22 Cubans Crush SoCal SOX 11 LAA 4 Postgamer

Well that was fun once the ball started flying.

Win the series tomorrow.

Scoring five twice is nice.

Comment

Bottom 4 in the linueup had 8 hits, 7 RBI 4 R only 1 HR so they were involved in 10/11 runs tonight. Only guy who is struggling is Vaughn which is really ironic since he carried the offense for most of the last month.

Nice to see Moncada pick up where he left off. Hopefully he has turned a corner. Robert crushing baseballs makes me very happy too. You expect TA and Abreu to be consistent when the young bucks start pounding out hits this team can be very dangerous. Seby needs to learn to control his turn speed around second, but other than that his offense has been solid while filling in. Get the series win tomorrow take the day off and bring me some winners on Friday and Saturday when I'll be at the games please...

Riding Shotgun on the Sox Bandwagon since before there was an Internet...

Comment

Happy for Cueto as he finally got some run support, his record should probably be reversed. Hopefully the bats stay hot and we take the series with a win today.
        Now coming up to bat for the White Sox is the Mighty Mite, Nelson Fox.

Comment

I was glad to see the offense wake up, especially for Cueto. He's pitched well since joining the Sox, better than the record shows. Now, take the series.

Comment

Who's outhitting Nicky and is a superior fielder? So I like Harrison's energy and think you should too. Admit it.
            If it's up put it down. If it's down put it up.

Comment

They don’t need to score 11 runs per night, but if the Sox want to have any hope of digging out of this sub-.500 hole and making the playoffs it is imperative that their lineup produces more like that rather than how they did against the Orioles. A healthy Eloy and Grandal would be enormously helpful, too.

A good litmus test is if the lineup is strong enough to put Pollock eighth and whomever plays 2B ninth - just the way it was drawn up in March.

Comment

A ray of sunshine after a rainy day, er week. Nice to see the capability of this crew if only every other fortnight. Glad to see Johnny rewarded with a laugher. Let’s see if they can do it again today.

BK59

Comment

Haven't seen any of the game since my vpn wasn't working for some reason . it still isn't so i can't even watch the replay, but it sure looks like a missed a fun one

Comment

Two interesting stats I saw during the game last night:
                    Cueto leads the staff in starts with 6+ IP - He has 7
                    The Sox lead MLB in OPS production from the 9 spot in the lineup.

Comment

Cueto has been really good. Hope they sign him up for another year. He's better than most (probably all) fifth starters we've had over the last decade (and cheaper too).

Comment

Originally posted by Tragg View Post
                        Cueto has been really good. Hope they sign him up for another year. He's better than most (probably all) fifth starters we've had over the last decade (and cheaper too).
                        Agree. As long as he wants to come back for another season, Sox should resign him.

Comment

Working...
                        X