Luis Robert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luis Robert

Robert was pulled today again because of leg soreness, I'm wondering if the Sox would be better off with Robert in right field and Engel in center. It might help out Robert with less real estate to cover and help maybe extend his career. Of course Engel might be headed to the IL but maybe once everyone is healthy, Robert in RF might be the way to go.
    Now coming up to bat for the White Sox is the Mighty Mite, Nelson Fox.

It might work out, but Engel is also fighting hamstring issues. I like both players, and both of them are outstanding defenders. And Engel has been hitting much better too.

An outfield of Pollock, Engel and Robert is pretty good defensively. Plus they can be switched around to save wear and tear as you said.

Comment

Originally posted by LITTLE NELL View Post
      Robert was pulled today again because of leg soreness, I'm wondering if the Sox would be better off with Robert in right field and Engel in center. It might help out Robert with less real estate to cover and help maybe extend his career. Of course Engel might be headed to the IL but maybe once everyone is healthy, Robert in RF might be the way to go.
      No. His range is one of his most valuable tools.

Comment

Robert was acquired and paid to be the cfer for many years to come. He has to condition better and/or play through injuries

Comment

Working...
        X