*OFFICIAL* 6/1/22 D’Oh Canada JAYS 7 SOX 3 Postgamer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *OFFICIAL* 6/1/22 D’Oh Canada JAYS 7 SOX 3 Postgamer

Abreu has been hot but he choked away that bases loaded situation.

And Kopech clearly didn’t have it tonight.

Breaking into a refrain of “Wasted Days and Wasted Nights”…. Gotta not leave RISP like jellybeans in a jar.

BK59

Comment

So many wasted opportunities. Story of the season.

Comment

Kopech with a rare dud after the long layoff. Even so, they had a chance to take the lead late, just couldn't come through with the big hit. Not taking a single walk all game is concerning.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTownTrojan View Post
          Kopech with a rare dud after the long layoff. Even so, they had a chance to take the lead late, just couldn't come through with the big hit. Not taking a single walk all game is concerning.
          Yep, fewest walks in the Majors by our guys, just terrible and that's on the hitting coach.
          Now coming up to bat for the White Sox is the Mighty Mite, Nelson Fox.

Comment

Originally posted by LITTLE NELL View Post

Yep, fewest walks in the Majors by our guys, just terrible and that's on the hitting coach.
            I see and know we have one on the payroll, but at this point he may as well be some scarecrow planted in some Iowa cornfield.

BK59

Comment

Originally posted by BigKlu59 View Post

I see and know we have one on the payroll, but at this point he may as well be some scarecrow planted in some Iowa cornfield.

BK59
              You can say that about our illustrious manager also, another great lineup today, I really think his brain is pickled.
              Now coming up to bat for the White Sox is the Mighty Mite, Nelson Fox.

Comment

The Sox should take whatever they can get for Moncada later in the year. And to think they could have gotten something for him in the off season when it was obvious that he was headed in the wrong direction. But don't look at me for answers, I wanted the Sox to sign Kris Bryant.

Comment

Originally posted by Irishsox1 View Post
                  The Sox should take whatever they can get for Moncada later in the year. And to think they could have gotten something for him in the off season when it was obvious that he was headed in the wrong direction. But don't look at me for answers, I wanted the Sox to sign Kris Bryant.
                  I was a big fan of the guy when he first got here . now it just looks like he's going through the motions and doesn't really feel like playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Irishsox1 View Post
                    Right now, I think the Rockies wish the Sox had signed Bryant.

Comment

Working...
                    X