5/19 LuBombs for all my frustrated White Sox Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5/19 LuBombs for all my frustrated White Sox Fans

Nice to see the team keep fighting and bring home the win. That first inning really sucked. I had a feeling something bad was going to happen after VV had to come back out. They should have stayed on the field. Hard to get back the intensity after your brain goes into "break time" mode. But it didn't matter. Nice to see some offense from some of the usual suspects and some returning to life. I knew Robert was going to get hot when he started singling to RF the other night. What are you going to say about TA? I mean the man just brings it every single day. 2 more hits, 3rd in BA 3rd in hits. I swear I don't know how he fails to have a 162 game hit streak every single year.

Bullpen 4 scoreless and the Sox take the series.

Onward to NY where it would be nice to get some revenge. Hopefully the guys who are heating up continue to do so and the Sox lay the wood to the baseball and those clowns on the AL NY club...

Riding Shotgun on the Sox Bandwagon since before there was an Internet...

Yeah, I turned it on when it was 4-1 KC. I thought, here we go again. But they came back big, it was good to see. I

Comment

Three out of five on the road, in just four days, isn’t bad all things considered.

Comment

Originally posted by Frater Perdurabo View Post
        Three out of five on the road, in just four days, isn’t bad all things considered.
        4 out of the 5 would have been so much better but it is what it is. Resting TA in game 2 of the DH might have been the difference.
        Last edited by LITTLE NELL; 05-19-2022, 05:38 PM.
        Now coming up to bat for the White Sox is the Mighty Mite, Nelson Fox.

Comment

Robert & Anderson looking good, 14 hits all together . really liking Robert in the 3 hole . won the series . now win it in the Bronx.

Comment

Benetti and Beckham were going in hard on TLR for the way he handled the top of the 7th. Let Sheets bat against LHP only to then pinch hit Engel for McGuire meaning you have to burn your last catcher Yaz anyway so why not have Engel bat for Sheets? Then the hit and run with Harrison when there are runners on the corners and 1 out was also picked apart. I found it very interesting. Ultimately Engel knocks in the go ahead run so all is well that ends well except we've seen this before with Tony. His decisions are not making sense. I just don't think he is as sharp as he once was.

Comment

Very nice comeback win. Things looked grim when they were down 4-1 early. But the bats came alive and the bullpen responded.

On to the Big Apple for three against one of the hottest teams in MLB. Some pay back for last weekend would definitely be appreciated. Clearly Anderson and Robert carry this team offensively. Once some of the other bats heat up we will hopefully be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by shingo10 View Post
                Benetti and Beckham were going in hard on TLR for the way he handled the top of the 7th. Let Sheets bat against LHP only to then pinch hit Engel for McGuire meaning you have to burn your last catcher Yaz anyway so why not have Engel bat for Sheets? Then the hit and run with Harrison when there are runners on the corners and 1 out was also picked apart. I found it very interesting. Ultimately Engel knocks in the go ahead run so all is well that ends well except we've seen this before with Tony. His decisions are not making sense. I just don't think he is as sharp as he once was.
                So, you are second guessing the guy who kept Britt Burns in one batter too many?

Comment

Working...
                X