Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Official* 5/18 We Stinks Postgamer

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • *Official* 5/18 We Stinks Postgamer

    What it says in the thread title.

    Mods, please change the date. Accidentally typed the wrong one.

  • #2
    This team just flat out sucks and I don’t think it’s going to get any better anytime soon.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by thomas35forever View Post
      What it says in the thread title.

      Mods, please change the date. Accidentally typed the wrong one.
      Done.

      Comment


      • #4
        Can’t write anything eloquent about that impotent effort. Gio gave a glimmer of hope, but when you can’t put any crooked numbers up and the BP tosses batting practice this is the outcome. Add 2 new Sox Killers from KC to the list in Witt and Melendez. Meanwhile our Thumpers swing at gnats and give worms concussions. Go gettem tomorrow save some face.

        BK59

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BigKlu59 View Post
          Can’t write anything eloquent about that impotent effort. Gio gave a glimmer of hope, but when you can’t put any crooked numbers up and the BP tosses batting practice this is the outcome. Add 2 new Sox Killers from KC to the list in Witt and Melendez. Meanwhile our Thumpers swing at gnats and give worms concussions. Go gettem tomorrow save some face.

          BK59
          Thumper the rabbit from Bambi is what I'm thinking.
          If it's up put it down. If it's down put it up.

          Comment


          • #6
            This is a sub-mediocre team in a bad division.
            </scene>

            Comment


            • #7
              We just don't stink, we reek.
              Now coming up to bat for the White Sox is the Mighty Mite, Nelson Fox.

              Comment


              • #8
                Perhaps a lost season is what we need to convince team ownership to change course.
                "Hope...may be indulged in by those who have abundant resources...but those who stake their all upon the venture see it in its true colors only after they are ruined."
                -- Thucydides

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by HomeFish View Post
                  Perhaps a lost season is what we need to convince team ownership to change course.
                  The only way there will be a true course correction is when JR no longer has control of the team. I'm not gonna hold my breath.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by berwyn View Post

                    Thumper the rabbit from Bambi is what I'm thinking.
                    Yup, and toss in the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland running around in circles, but he makes damn sure he stuffs his pie hole at the team dinner like clockwork. This year is another trip down the rabbit hole.

                    BK59

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by LITTLE NELL View Post
                      We just don't stink, we reek.
                      Seen better Jr Pony teams mash at Thillens. Probably hit the scoreboard before any of our Mighty Men of Masculinity. We do have a hitting coach, don’t we?

                      BK59

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        We do seem to be no better than .500 team . how the hell did this happen?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Harwar View Post
                          We do seem to be no better than .500 team . how the hell did this happen?
                          Injuries and big slumps by players expected to lead the way offensively. Throw in the occasional bullpen meltdown and presto...
                          Riding Shotgun on the Sox Bandwagon since before there was an Internet...



                          Comment


                          • #14
                            So do the fans still on board get the run of the lido deck now? I do have my life vest on. Not jumping off until we see what happens when Lynn gets back. We're better than we have shown.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Team lacks leadership in a big way. That’s the problem with this roster. There isn’t a lot of proven winners on it. Good talent, but no one there leading the guys who has won something before.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X