*OFFICIAL* 4/30/22 McGuire Frames Angels SOX 4 LAA 0 Postgamer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *OFFICIAL* 4/30/22 McGuire Frames Angels SOX 4 LAA 0 Postgamer

Could this be the game our luck finally turns?

Originally posted by Frater Perdurabo View Post
    Could this be the game our luck finally turns?
    Let’s hope so, I’ve been down on V.V. but he was damn good today as was the bullpen.
    Now coming up to bat for the White Sox is the Mighty Mite, Nelson Fox.

Comment

Strong Pitching, Solid Defense, and Timely Hitting . more please.. I'm pretty sure that this is the team that everyone was expecting to see on a daily basis . they absolutely had to win this game, it felt like a must win all the way . luck and uncle Larry shined on the Sox today.

Comment

I wasn't able to closely follow this game because my entire family has COVID right now - but am I reading that right, no one left this game with an injury? If true that may be even bigger than the W.
        "Hope...may be indulged in by those who have abundant resources...but those who stake their all upon the venture see it in its true colors only after they are ruined."
        -- Thucydides

Comment

Originally posted by LITTLE NELL View Post

Let’s hope so, I’ve been down on V.V. but he was damn good today as was the bullpen.
          I'm not giving up on Velasquez; his stuff has crazy movement. Unlike Hendriks, whose fastball is flat and hittable even at 98. He was lucky today, cuz he couldn't control his breaking stuff. Why does he need a slider and a curve? Pick one and stick to it. A one inning pitcher doesn't need both.
          Ah, you can't beat fun at the old ball park.

Comment

Great to see some signs of life from guys who have been struggling (or unlucky) lately. Harrison and Pollock with two hits apiece, Robert finally gets one to go out, and of course Vinny V pitches a gem. Hopefully they keep the good vibes going tomorrow.

Comment

Good to see Vinny with a quality start. He has talent and the team needs him for a lot of reasons, so hopefully he keeps it going.

Comment

Velasquez was certainly impressive. The bullpen did a nice clean-up job. And we finally got some timely hitting with a power boost from Anderson and Robert. Anderson's gift single off the third base bag may be a sign that our luck is starting to turn. Let's keep the momentum going this afternoon ...

Comment

Working...
                X