Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Official* 4/26 Eight Ain't Great Postgamer

Wake these guys up already.

I bet this is what being a Twins fan felt like last year. The season is in danger of slipping away here.

Comment

"Wake me up when it's all over..." (Avicii)

Comment

All the talk of them winning the Division. Looks like they’ll have trouble enough winning a game at this point. So how many lasts in the league can we aspire for? Do we have a Manager, Pitching Coach, Fielding Coach or Batting Coach? Could have fooled me.

BK59

Comment

The only reason to have optimism so far is that only 16 games have been played.

Comment

Originally posted by Noneck View Post
            The only reason to have optimism so far is that only 16 games have been played.
            Gotcha Noneck, but this butt ugly ball playing doesn’t bode well going forward. Can’t give up the walks, boot the ball, swing at crap and run the bases like t-ballers with their cap brims over their eyes.

BK59

Comment

This was a really frustrating game because there’s no way Lynch should shut them out. Up until yesterday they’ve been hitting LHP really hard, and this is a guy they beat up on all last year. Nothing is working right.

Still a lot of season left. Only 2 games out of first place I think. The rest of the division is terrible. But right now the Sox are an incredible waste of talent.

Comment

On the Sox 8-game losing streak, they’ve scored 15 runs. They have 16 errors.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTownTrojan View Post
                  Wow. That is depressing.

Comment

Losing eight games in a row bothers me, but not nearly as much as the fact that they are unwatchable. This team does not deserve one microsecond of my attention these days, and this is our competitive window?

Comment

The spark plug at designated hitter. This organization's enduring love of utility infielders is touching.

Comment

Originally posted by soxfanatlanta View Post
                        Losing eight games in a row bothers me, but not nearly as much as the fact that they are unwatchable. This team does not deserve one microsecond of my attention these days, and this is our competitive window?
                        I dont like the make up of this team but now its getting extremely painful to watch.

Comment

It's certainly been a challenge to stay positive this past week. But I still believe in this team.

2022 Sox Attendance Tracker: 8-6
                          All-time Sox Attendance Tracker: 308-259
                          Posts on old WSI: 7344

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTownTrojan View Post
                            The errors are bad, but not gonna win many games when you score 2 runs. The offense has been atrocious.
                            Riding Shotgun on the Sox Bandwagon since before there was an Internet...

Comment

Originally posted by Tragg View Post
                              The spark plug at designated hitter. This organization's enduring love of utility infielders is touching.
                              They could have gone with Harrison in LF and Vaughn at DH. I guarantee Harrison gets to that shallow pop up that Bennitendi hit that scored a run. I imagine having Harrison DH was more about him dealing with nagging injuries though.

Comment

Working...
                              X