*OFFICIAL* 4/12/22 La Pantera, Apex Predator SOX 3 SEA 2 Postgamer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *OFFICIAL* 4/12/22 La Pantera, Apex Predator SOX 3 SEA 2 Postgamer

Robert does it all: catches everything, hits homers, steals bases, and scores runs.

Eloy also had a nice catch and hustled down the baseline to avoid the DP and get the RBI.

Maybe Velasquez isn’t so bad?

Hallelujah… A Home Opener win!!! Nice job Sox!!

Comment

Originally posted by Frater Perdurabo View Post
      Robert does it all: catches everything, hits homers, steals bases, and scores runs.

Eloy also had a nice catch and hustled down the baseline to avoid the DP and get the RBI.

I think the Sox should keep this guy Robert.

Sox off to a good start at 3-1, don’t stop now boys.
      Now coming up to bat for the White Sox is the Mighty Mite, Nelson Fox.

Comment

Nice game. Lou Bob is a special player. He is going to be fun to watch for years to come.

Comment

Robert is poised for a big year, and he showed why today. The Sox are so blessed to have him.

Comment

Blondes have more fun.
            Ah, you can't beat fun at the old ball park.

Comment

Heck of a thing. Sox in first and rolling. Some good D to keep the lead soe rough D to make us sweat and then there was Luis...

Some very solid pitching in general.

Riding Shotgun on the Sox Bandwagon since before there was an Internet...

Comment

Originally posted by Kobo View Post
                Nice game. Lou Bob is a special player. He is going to be fun to watch for years to come.
                Lou Bob… Love it !!

Comment

Very exciting game . Robert is god.

Comment

Certainly willing to give it time to find out.
                    Was Hendriks hit hard, or was it doink stuff?

Comment

Liam needs to get his **** together.

2 IP, 7 H, 3 ER. Yes, he's struck out 5, but closers don't have WHIPs of 3.5 and ERA's of 13.5. Can't blame him for the bloop single from Crawford, but he's leaving hittable pitches in the middle of the plate.
                      I want my $2

I wasn't in the last can. I was in the first can. You started at the wrong end. - Tosh

If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there. - GH 1943-2001

Comment

Originally posted by Tragg View Post
                        Certainly willing to give it time to find out.
                        Was Hendriks hit hard, or was it doink stuff?
                        Until or unless the Sox make a deal they don't have any choice but to give it time. Hahn today said that Giolito is making good progress but they are trying to have him go easy. Played catch outside today for the first time since he threw in Detroit.

Two of the hits Hendriks gave up in the 9th inning were line drives.

We'll see what Keuchel can do Wednesday.

Nice crowd today too over 35 thousand.

Comment

My summary...

Robert...enough already said

Lopez...looked solid

V V....surprised me doing a nice job as our starter

Eloy…made nice catch and good effort on another (without getting hurt). Most impressed when his hustle prevented a double play.

Liam...is going to give me a heart attack.

Last edited by longtimefan; 04-12-2022, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LITTLE NELL View Post

I think the Sox should keep this guy Robert.

Sox off to a good start at 3-1, don’t stop now boys.
                            His trade value will never be higher…

It’s actually encouraging that Luis has taken a few bumps (colliding with the wall today, and the play at the plate over the weekend) and come away unscathed. Hopefully he can lose the injury-prone stigma.

4 SBs in 4 games. That’s more than he had in the month or two after he came back from injury last year. While I don’t think he’s going to steal 162 bases and hit 40 HRs this year like he’s on pace for, he seems likely to be the Sox first ever 30/30 guy (health permitting, knock on wood).

Comment

If VV can be a consistently solid starter (say, a 4.5 ERA guy), that would go a long way towards shoring up the rotation. Remember, Giolito should be back in a little over a week.

I’m not at all worried about Hendriks. Yes, he needs to be better. Yes, I’m confident he will. IIRC he got off to a shaky start last year too, and ended up winning his second consecutive RP of the year award.

Comment

Working...
                              X