Happy Home Opener!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Home Opener!

Our group the Federales will be in 528 today. Looking forward to getting a Rainbow cone. Bring home a win, boys!

I'll be in Section 151 - also sampling a rainbow cone (to cleanse my palate after several tailgate sausages). Looks to be a beautiful day.

2022 Sox Attendance Tracker: 2-4
    All-time Sox Attendance Tracker: 302-257
    Posts on old WSI: 7344

Comment

I'll be in Section 120 sans rainbow cone because it is always colder in the shade for these mid-April games

Comment

In town for work and tomorrow's game (fingers crossed they get the game in)- my client moved a meeting from today to tomorrow, freeing up the afternoon- scooped up a ticket this morning- excited to get back to the ballpark!
        #1 White Sox fan in Leland, MI

Comment

I'm jealous. Have a great time. I wish I could get me a tailgate sausage and a rainbow cone.

Riding Shotgun on the Sox Bandwagon since before there was an Internet...

Comment

Originally posted by StanBahnsen72 View Post
            In town for work and tomorrow's game (fingers crossed they get the game in)- my client moved a meeting from today to tomorrow, freeing up the afternoon- scooped up a ticket this morning- excited to get back to the ballpark!
            I'm sure you know this already, but Wednesday's game is an evening game (6:10) not an afternoon game. Would hate to have you show up six hours early!

2022 Sox Attendance Tracker: 2-4
            All-time Sox Attendance Tracker: 302-257
            Posts on old WSI: 7344

Comment

Things seem so much better when the Sox win the home opener, GO GO SOX!
              Now coming up to bat for the White Sox is the Mighty Mite, Nelson Fox.

Comment

Tailgating in B, watching the action in 116.

Go Sox!!!!!

Highest and holiest day of the year!

Comment

Cheering from afar… Go You White Sox!!!!

BK59

Comment

Go Go Sox!!
                    (Formerly asindc.)

"I have the ultimate respect for White Sox fans. They were as miserable as the Cubs and Red Sox fans ever were but always had the good decency to keep it to themselves. And when they finally won the World Series, they celebrated without annoying every other fan in the country." Jim Caple, ESPN (January 12, 2011)

"We have now sunk to a depth at which the restatement of the (bleeding) obvious is the first duty of intelligent men." — George Orwell

Comment

I can watch this game. It's on ESPN+.

Comment

Working...
                      X