Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *OFFICIAL* 8/21 Crosstown Clobbering SOX 10 CHADS 1 Postgamer

That was fun. More of this please.

That's 6 in a row. We manage a sweep we could go on a hell of a tear. Pirates and Royals next.

Comment

Also of note - we now lead the league in home runs.

Comment

This game was on ESPN, too. Definitely a far cry from that disappointment against Cleveland on Sunday Night Baseball.

Comment

And all this without Moncada. This offense still isn’t firing on all cylinders.

Meanwhile, according to ERA (which I know isn’t the perfect metric) we have one of the better pitching staffs in the league.

Comment

KC does seal the deal against the Twins. KC 7 Twins 2 final.

Comment

We're 1/2 game back of the Indians and we have actually passed them in run differential. We were negative (briefly) not too long ago.

Comment

Kuechel had plenty of Buehrle in him today, running the ball inside and out, and forcing a lot of bad swings. The wrecking crew also showed up today. Good to keep building momentum in a shorter season.

Comment

6 in a row.
                  5 gams over
                  1 game back.
                  Bombs going off all over the place.
                  Sox team starting to hit its stride.
                  Even Jace Fry had an nice outing and his slider looked tough.

Riding Shotgun on the Sox Bandwagon since before there was an Internet...

Comment

Wow, I was one of many WSI posters underwhelmed by the Dallas Keuchel signing, but man has he delivered. Completely shut down a playoff team tonight.

Sox offense put up a bunch of runs despite TA being a non-entity tonight and Moncada sitting on the bench.
                    "Hope...may be indulged in by those who have abundant resources...but those who stake their all upon the venture see it in its true colors only after they are ruined."
                    -- Thucydides

Comment

A playoff team in the NL Central isn't a playoff team in the AL Central.

We are better than the Cubs. Who threw shade when I said that earlier in the season?

Comment

Originally posted by HomeFish View Post
                        Wow, I was one of many WSI posters underwhelmed by the Dallas Keuchel signing, but man has he delivered. Completely shut down a playoff team tonight.

Sox offense put up a bunch of runs despite TA being a non-entity tonight and Moncada sitting on the bench.
                        It's good to see that when Dallas called the team out a couple of weeks ago that the team came together, I think Abreu who has been the leader of the team took Keuchels's comments to heart and also called out the guys. The team is firing on all cylinders right now and the guys are having fun as we all are.
                        Batting in the second position for the White Sox, number 2, the second baseman Nelson Fox.

Comment

I had placed Eloy Jimenez on #bustwatch not long ago, but now he is OPSing .925
                          "Hope...may be indulged in by those who have abundant resources...but those who stake their all upon the venture see it in its true colors only after they are ruined."
                          -- Thucydides

Comment

I don't think anyone wants to play The White Sox right now..

Comment

MLB.com is listing Lopez as today's probable starter.

2020 Sox Attendance Tracker: 0-0
                              All-time Sox Attendance Tracker: 286-247
                              Posts on old WSI: 7344

Comment

Working...
                              X