*Official* 8/17 Powering Up Postgamer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Official* 8/17 Powering Up Postgamer

I think I just saw another homer as I posted this. Wow, what a homer display by our boys the past couple of days.

Heard that Grandal is day to day with lower back stiffness at the present time.

Comment

Nice win. Back over .500. Robert heating up again is a really good thing.

Send Detroit back to the bottom of the division and let's make this a three team race.

Riding Shotgun on the Sox Bandwagon since before there was an Internet...

Comment

The Sox are the first team ever to homer back-to-back off the same pitcher to begin the first inning twice in the same season.

Comment

How hot is Tim Anderson right now? Wow.
          "Hope...may be indulged in by those who have abundant resources...but those who stake their all upon the venture see it in its true colors only after they are ruined."
          -- Thucydides

Comment

https://twitter.com/i/status/1295578455724171265

How about "The Robert Shift," where both corner outfielders set up with their hand on the foul pole?
            Last edited by FourGoldGloves; 08-18-2020, 08:55 AM.

Four Sox Gold Gloves in 1960.
            One position player Gold Glove in the last 21 years.

Comment

Originally posted by FourGoldGloves View Post
              https://twitter.com/i/status/1295578455724171265

How about "The Robert Shift," where both corner outfielders set up with their hand on the foul pole?
              The top video is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Dumpjerry View Post
                The top video is hilarious.
                Someone said they couldn't read Eloy's facial expression so they could not tell if he was angry. Well, his ground state is a big smile, and I think he looks in the video like someone just stole his wallet.

Four Sox Gold Gloves in 1960.
                One position player Gold Glove in the last 21 years.

Comment

Originally posted by thomas35forever View Post
                  I think I just saw another homer as I posted this. Wow, what a homer display by our boys the past couple of days.
                  Nice display of power not only from our hitters, but from a couple of our rookie relievers, too. Heuer and Burdi both hit 99 mph yesterday. Great to see that from Burdi as there was some concern about loss of velocity as he made his way back from TJS. It would be great to have them join Bummer as dominant relievers in our pen for the next few years.
                  https://www.futuresox.com/2020/08/17...white-sox-win/

Comment

Southside Hitmen II.
                    Batting in the second position for the White Sox, number 2, the second baseman Nelson Fox.

Comment

Working...
                    X