Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drake LaRoche just got married

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYSh8eaj...dium=copy_link

Seems like only yesterday that he was leading the Sox clubhouse, too!

Did Adam Eaton attend the ceremony?

Comment

Great way to start the New Year, one of the all time great leaders of the White Sox has married, congratulations Drake and thanks for your wonderful leadership in your time on the Southside. We really needed you in the Playoffs against the Astros and too bad you wern't around to help out TLR on a few occasions.
      Last edited by LITTLE NELL; 01-04-2022, 10:41 AM.
      Now coming up to bat for the White Sox is the Mighty Mite, Nelson Fox.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
        Did Adam Eaton attend the ceremony?
        Probably the Best Man.
        Now coming up to bat for the White Sox is the Mighty Mite, Nelson Fox.

Comment

Can he play Second and does he have a solid contact-hitting bat?

Oh wait, why did I ask? Silly me. I was thinking about mere mortals.....

Comment

Wait, he is like 14 right? Seriously wasn't he 7-8 when the situation went down with the clubhouse? Maybe I just blocked out the whole mess. Yikes.

Comment

Originally posted by shingo10 View Post
              Wait, he is like 14 right? Seriously wasn't he 7-8 when the situation went down with the clubhouse? Maybe I just blocked out the whole mess. Yikes.
              Not that young, but wow. I thought being a married man myself now would sanitize me from stories like this. Boy, was I wrong. Ew.
              Last edited by thomas35forever; 01-04-2022, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shingo10 View Post
                He was 14 at the time. He's still very young to be getting married.

https://heavy.com/news/2016/03/adam-...ghter-montana/

Comment

Memories of those days have to make you feel better about the current club, right?

Comment

Originally posted by KenBerryGrab View Post
                    Memories of those days have to make you feel better about the current club, right?

Comment

Originally posted by KenBerryGrab View Post
                      Definitely.....though this team's FO thought the answer to our RF woes in 2021 was none other than Adam "Drake is our Leader" Eaton. So, this isn't totally ancient history to me.
                      White Sox Division Titles: 1983, 1993, 2000, 2005, 2008, 2021

Comment

Working...
                      X