Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mazara story on MLB Trade Rumors

https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2020/...white-sox.html
    His problem has been him not being able to maximize his potential. Can that change on the South Side?

Hopefully our new hitting coach will be able to help Mazara hit more fly balls to his pull side, to right field.

Comment

Someone in the comments (A Rangers fan) mentioned that the biggest issue was that Mazara refused to change his stance despite the insistence of the coaching staff. If that's true hopefully we can convince him otherwise, because his problems seem fixable.

Comment

Originally posted by vegandork View Post
        Someone in the comments (A Rangers fan) mentioned that the biggest issue was that Mazara refused to change his stance despite the insistence of the coaching staff. If that's true hopefully we can convince him otherwise, because his problems seem fixable.
        I've read that a lot of his problems stemmed from a thumb injury in 2018 that never quite healed right.

Comment

I am definitely holding out hope for Mazara more than most. To be honest, I was quite excited when they dealt Walker for him. Could be an awesome change of scenery pickup.

Comment

Working...
          X