Questions about Refunds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about Refunds

Anyone know if I have to request a refund from the parking app the Sox forced us to use for prepaid parking passes, ParkWhiz? Will I automatically be refunded for my ALCS pass?

Let's hope Ticketmaster isn't still recovering from covid and refunds my tix in a timely matter too.

There may be a "cancel" option available on the app. There wasn't for me so I emailed Park Whiz for a refund. I heard back from them within five minutes [!] and received a confirmation email from them an hour later confirming the $ will be refunded to my credit card within seven days.

2021 Sox Attendance Tracker: 13-6
    All-time Sox Attendance Tracker: 300-253
    Posts on old WSI: 7344

Comment

Originally posted by Streets View Post
      Anyone know if I have to request a refund from the parking app the Sox forced us to use for prepaid parking passes, ParkWhiz? Will I automatically be refunded for my ALCS pass?

Let's hope Ticketmaster isn't still recovering from covid and refunds my tix in a timely matter too.
      I was looking around for the cancel button but I just received an email from Parkwhiz saying my parking has been refunded for the ALCS game I purchased so it appears they must be doing it automatically. As for the Ticketmaster refund, I believe it said it could take 4 to 6 weeks from the day of cancellation (which would have been yesterday) I'm not expecting my ticket refund until mid November at the earliest.

Comment

Originally posted by Foulke You View Post
        I was looking around for the cancel button but I just received an email from Parkwhiz saying my parking has been refunded for the ALCS game I purchased so it appears they must be doing it automatically. As for the Ticketmaster refund, I believe it said it could take 4 to 6 weeks from the day of cancellation (which would have been yesterday) I'm not expecting my ticket refund until mid November at the earliest.
        I just got that same email. I'm surprised they're refunding the fees too.

As for Ticketmaster, looks like I'll pay my cc bill and just sit on a credit once the refund hits.

Comment

When I bought my tickets, I saw there was a notice about what happens if the game I was buying was not played. I did not read it.

But the White Sox website has this:

Postseason Refund Information | White Sox Tickets | Chicago White Sox (mlb.com)

Comment

Working...
          X