Playoffs - Who's going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoffs - Who's going?

Anyone grab tix today or with their season ticket presale?

I took a chance on the ALCS 'home game 2' and will be making the drive from Virginia should the Sox make it to the next round.

My brother was able to grab some in the Noon presale (I got stuck in the queue) so we are going to game 1 of the ALDS, along with my Dad. Can't wait!!

Comment

I am set for all home games through Game 1 of the World Series. If anyone is looking for a road trip next week, it also looks like the Astros have plenty of seats available for the ALDS.

Comment

My 20 game package lets us purchase all ALDS games, 1 ALCS game, and 1 World Series game. I'm not sure what game number though for the ALCS and WS they would be if the Sox make it that far. Excited to be there for what is looking like games 3 and possibly 4 against Houston.

Comment

I got ALDS Game 1, ALCS Game 2. Both lower bowl (thank you, ST pre-sale!!).

I took Game 1 of the ALDS because it is only game in that series that is guaranteed to be played at home if we start on the road the series is a sweep.

I took Game 2 of the ALCS because if we start on the road and the series is a sweep, not only is it a clincher, but there won't be games 3 and 4 played. Game 1 at home will be less dramatic than 2 if we start on the road and come home up 2-0.

Comment

Originally posted by hoosiersoxfan View Post
            My 20 game package lets us purchase all ALDS games, 1 ALCS game, and 1 World Series game. I'm not sure what game number though for the ALCS and WS they would be if the Sox make it that far. Excited to be there for what is looking like games 3 and possibly 4 against Houston.
            I have a 20-game also and I asked my rep yesterday. He said Game 1 for both.

Comment

If the Sox wind up playing the Rays in the AL Championship Series we will be at the Trop cheering them on.
              Now coming up to bat for the White Sox is the Mighty Mite, Nelson Fox.

Comment

When they play the Giants, I'm gonna spend whatever it takes to get some seats.

Riding Shotgun on the Sox Bandwagon since before there was an Internet...

Comment

Originally posted by LITTLE NELL View Post
                  If the Sox wind up playing the Rays in the AL Championship Series we will be at the Trop cheering them on.
                  I briefly considered that option but ultimately decided that driving home was the best route. Home game, see family and friends and eat good pizza and Schoop's.

Comment

My ST group is conducting it's playoff ticket draft on Sunday. Sox are (and have always been ) very generous to their ST holders. We have a full-season plan (4 tickets). We were given the opportunity to purchase 12 tickets to each ALDS and ALCS game and 4 tickets to each WS game. Very happy about that.

2021 Sox Attendance Tracker: 13-6
                    All-time Sox Attendance Tracker: 300-253
                    Posts on old WSI: 7344

Comment

My season ticket syndicate is also conducting a draft on Sunday. We also have a full-season plan of 4 tickets. Our managing partner did not bring up the extra ALDS and ALCS ticket availability. I will have to ask about that at the draft.

Comment

The day they clinched the division, I bought ALDS home game 1 tickets on StubHub.

Comment

Originally posted by thomas35forever View Post
                          The day they clinched the division, I bought ALDS home game 1 tickets on StubHub.
                          Maybe from the managing partner of Fielder's group?

2021 Sox Attendance Tracker: 13-6
                          All-time Sox Attendance Tracker: 300-253
                          Posts on old WSI: 7344

Comment

Decided to jump the market and secure ALDS tickets on stubhub a few days before they clinched so I'll be there for ALDS home game 1 and 2 (if necessary). I also scored ALCS home game 2 and 3 tickets yesterday on the black list presale.

They are bringing the blackout back this year so remember to wear BLACK when you go to the ballpark! You don't want to be that one guy wearing white in a sea of black jerseys and hoodies.

Comment

ALCS GAME 7.

It will take a LOT of things to happen, but if it does I will be there.

Comment

Working...
                              X