This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Stretch of the Season Game Thread

Okay just need one in Cleveland to make all the angst moot. Let's take the first and call it a day.

Riding Shotgun on the Sox Bandwagon since before there was an Internet...

I'm pretty excited . GO WHITE SOX !!!!

Comment

Maybe the Sox will get a little excited today when they come to realize that a win in today's first game wraps up the division.
      Now coming up to bat for the White Sox is the Mighty Mite, Nelson Fox.

Comment

Playing the A Team for the first game:

https://www.espn.com/mlb/game/_/gameId/401332362
        Riding Shotgun on the Sox Bandwagon since before there was an Internet...

Comment

Hope they can end this quick but the pitching match up's for the first two games, possibly the third one, gives the edge to the Indians.

Comment

Kopech is expected to start game 2. I wonder if this is going to be a normal bullpen game where Kopech goes 2 innings, or if they want to stretch him out in case he's needed to replace Rodon in the rotation?

Comment

TA is a little excited, homer to lead off the game!
              Now coming up to bat for the White Sox is the Mighty Mite, Nelson Fox.

Comment

Originally posted by LITTLE NELL View Post
                TA is a little excited, homer to lead off the game!
                So are Robert and Eloy!

Comment

Nice way to start this one! I'm especially glad to see Eloy get a hold of one.

Comment

Timmy shows up again. He wants to end this now!

Comment

As expected, no offense from the Sox. Post season will be a disaster.

Oh wait, I stopped reading dark cloud posts and actually turned on the game. Never mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Lipman 1 View Post
                        Hope they can end this quick but the pitching match up's for the first two games, possibly the third one, gives the edge to the Indians.
                        At least you are consistent

Comment

I checked the box score and saw a 6-0 lead in the 2nd inning and thought "wow which AAAA scrub is Cleveland putting out on the mound", then saw that the Sox were lighting up Civale.

Hopefully they can hold this lead (in a short game) and we can stop caring for a few weeks.
                          "Hope...may be indulged in by those who have abundant resources...but those who stake their all upon the venture see it in its true colors only after they are ruined."
                          -- Thucydides

Comment

Originally posted by Lipman 1 View Post

So much for that edge

Comment

I think the Sox said BS with this waiting to clinch and brought the offense to Cleveland.

Comment

Working...
                              X