Scout Seat tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scout Seat tips

My wife and I splurged on Christmas presents to each other and got scout seats for 10/01. I haven't been in scout seats for many years. I bought them on StubHub. I have a few questions, Is parking included? What time can we enter? I have a disability, walking long distances is difficult. I've been all over the Sox site but not seeing many answers. I'll call them tomorrow but I'd figure I would ask here.

Originally posted by Cbone View Post
    My wife and I splurged on Christmas presents to each other and got scout seats for 10/01. I haven't been in scout seats for many years. I bought them on StubHub. I have a few questions, Is parking included? What time can we enter? I have a disability, walking long distances is difficult. I've been all over the Sox site but not seeing many answers. I'll call them tomorrow but I'd figure I would ask here.
    I think the normal Scout Seat lounge is under construction, so there has been a lounge of some sort off the main 100-level concourse. I haven't partaken this year, so I can't tell you how different the offerings are, if they are different.

As for parking, you would have gotten a pass along with the tickets from Stubhub if the listing included the parking. As the seller, you get the option to add it as part of the listing.

Comment

If you have a blue HC card for your car they should be able to accommodate you contact the Sox. I'm sure they can help you out.
      Riding Shotgun on the Sox Bandwagon since before there was an Internet...

Comment

My tip is to not eat for 48 hours beforehand! Enjoy!!

2021 Sox Attendance Tracker: 13-6
        All-time Sox Attendance Tracker: 300-253
        Posts on old WSI: 7344

Comment

I had a friend share his Scout Seats for the Sunday, Leury walk off game- a few tips from my experience

The pregame buffet/bar, etc. is currently in the Stadium Club down the right field line, so you enter through the Stadium Club gate- then take the elevator up to the Club- still a great set up and a cool view of the field.

We then did a "lap" around the 100 level, and entered the Scout Seats seating area going down the steps from the concourse around section 135.

Seat service provided for beer, waters, hot dogs, ice cream, etc.- I think you have to go up to the concourse if you want a mixed drink, etc.

Yes- parking should be provided (separate download- like a ticket)- parking entrance was off 37th (down the right field line of the ballpark).
          #1 White Sox fan in Leland, MI

Comment

Working...
          X