This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Official* 9/1 Holy Sheets Postgamer

Another day off the calendar, another win.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeets, as the Charlotte Knights Twitter used to say.

Magic number update:

"Hope...may be indulged in by those who have abundant resources...but those who stake their all upon the venture see it in its true colors only after they are ruined."
    -- Thucydides

Comment

Originally posted by thomas35forever View Post
      Another day off the calendar, another win.
      Great Thread Name

Comment

KC is useless - bases loaded, nobody out in the bottom of the 10th, and fail to score.
        My man Vincent says:

"Gogh Gogh White Sox!"

Comment

****ing Royals had the bases loaded, no out, and Salvi Perez batting and could not score
          "Hope...may be indulged in by those who have abundant resources...but those who stake their all upon the venture see it in its true colors only after they are ruined."
          -- Thucydides

Comment

Royals better suck this bad this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by SOX ADDICT '73 View Post
              KC is useless - bases loaded, nobody out in the bottom of the 10th, and fail to score.
              Hopefully, they’ll lie down for us too this weekend.

Comment

Cleveland loaded them in the top of the tenth and couldn't score, and KC follows with a K and 2 popouts after loading them in the bottom.
                I want my $2

I wasn't in the last can. I was in the first can. You started at the wrong end. - Tosh

If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there. - GH 1943-2001

Comment

Another solid, yet short outing, for Rodon. Sheets's 2 shots overshadowed a good game on offense and defense from Leury, subbing for TA.

Now only 1/2 game behind Houston for the #2 spot in the AL.
                  I want my $2

I wasn't in the last can. I was in the first can. You started at the wrong end. - Tosh

If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there. - GH 1943-2001

Comment

That is now 65 wins in the 101 games that Leury Garcia has appeared in.

Comment

Cleveland gets a bloop hit to take a 4-3 lead in the eleventh.
                      I want my $2

Comment

A nice solid win with very little drama (just the way I like it...and nobody else got hurt tonight.)

Comment

5-3 Cleveland, mid 11th.
                          I want my $2

Comment

Naturally, Cleveland scores twice in the 11th off of our old friend Ervin Santana (man, that dude has been around FOREVER).
                            My man Vincent says:

"Gogh Gogh White Sox!"

Comment

Originally posted by SOX ADDICT '73 View Post
                              Naturally, Cleveland scores twice in the 11th off of our old friend Ervin Santana (man, that dude has been around FOREVER).
                              As stylish a delivery as ever has graced a pitcher.

Comment

Working...
                              X