*Official* 8/28 0 No Postgamer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Official* 8/28 0 No Postgamer

That was embarrassing. Take the series tomorrow.

Absolutely stunned at this one, Lynn gets blasted? The Sox get shut out by that Triple A team?

What the hell?????

In their last 14 games against bad teams with losing records the Sox are 8-6.

Try not to suck Sunday gentlemen.

Comment

Stat of the Night:

Lynn fell to 0-5 with a 6.86 ERA (47 earned runs in 61 2/3 innings) over his last 13 starts against the Cubs.

Comment

Originally posted by Lipman 1 View Post
        Stat of the Night:

Lynn fell to 0-5 with a 6.86 ERA (47 earned runs in 61 2/3 innings) over his last 13 starts against the Cubs.
        Maybe skip him in future crosstown series?

Comment

Originally posted by thomas35forever View Post

Maybe skip him in future crosstown series?
          Really don't think these games would warrant a shifting of the rotation. Sucks that he sucks against them but the larger concern for me is obviously if he is ready for the postseason grind should we get there.

Comment

Hope we at least win the series today. I guess one way to look at this is that at the beginning of the season who wouldn't be happy going 5-1 against the Flubs. I'm still concerned with these guys, basically a .500 team since the All Star break.
            As I mentioned in the game thread, killer instinct is missing, just when you think they're going to go on a roll they come up with a clunker like last night.
            Last edited by LITTLE NELL; 08-29-2021, 07:23 AM.
            Now coming up to bat for the White Sox is the Mighty Mite, Nelson Fox.

Comment

I took one look at the lineup and knew this one wasn’t worth watching. No Leury.

Comment

Working...
              X