Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shoulder injury updates

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Shoulder injury updates

    Somewhat good news about shoulders:

    https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2020/...-shoulder.html

    “Madrigal could return to action by the end of the month, Hahn says. It is still possible he’ll also require surgery after the campaign ends.”

    So, no broken wrist.

    Also, no structural issues found for Rodon, Lopez.

    Take it all with a grain of salt; we’ve seen this movie before, and the best possible outcome is probably that all three guys miss the better part of a month.
    Last edited by A. Cavatica; 08-05-2020, 04:16 PM.

  • #2
    No need to rush any of these guys back for this wacky season.
    "Hope...may be indulged in by those who have abundant resources...but those who stake their all upon the venture see it in its true colors only after they are ruined."
    -- Thucydides

    Comment


    • #3
      Hahn had a press conference in the past hour, giving updates on a whole bunch of roster issues, including Madrigal, TA, EE, Rodon, Lopez, and Dunning.

      https://twitter.com/JRFegan

      Madrigal's injury is a dislocated shoulder. I imagine him grabbing his wrist immediately afterwards was just to stabilize his arm.

      Comment


      • #4
        Well, ****.

        Glad they aren’t pressing Dunning into action, though.

        Comment


        • #5
          So far we must be leading the Majors with injuries, could it be that the second spring training wasn't long enough?
          There's no doubt in my mind that the Sox are a playoff team but the injuries could wind up hurting our chances for the post-season.
          Last edited by LITTLE NELL; 08-05-2020, 05:49 PM.
          Batting in the second position for the White Sox, number 2, the second baseman Nelson Fox.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by LITTLE NELL View Post
            So far we must be leading the Majors with injuries, could it be that the second spring training wasn't long enough?
            There's no doubt in my mind that the Sox are a playoff team but the injuries could wind up hurting our chances for the post-season.
            None of the injuries that have occurred to this point should be a valid excuse for not performing. Maybe TA, but that is the only one.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Mohoney View Post

              None of the injuries that have occurred to this point should be a valid excuse for not performing. Maybe TA, but that is the only one.
              Not an injury but I was expecting big things from Kopech, so losing him for the season might hurt us also.

              Batting in the second position for the White Sox, number 2, the second baseman Nelson Fox.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by LITTLE NELL View Post

                Not an injury but I was expecting big things from Kopech, so losing him for the season might hurt us also.
                No worries, the way the offense looks it's going to exceed everyone's best guesstimates and the bullpen looks very solid.
                Riding Shotgun on the Sox Bandwagon since before there was an Internet...



                Comment

                Working...
                X