Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Field of Dreams uniforms

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Field of Dreams uniforms

    https://www.mlb.com/news/field-of-dreams-game-uniforms

  • #2

    Comment


    • #3
      Click image for larger version  Name:	1A00B373-2F33-46BB-B96F-D10A2286B6F3.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	25.2 KB ID:	40493

      The 1917s would have been my choice. Those unis were made and worn to honor our troops in WW1 plus they won the World Series beating the NY Giants.
      Last edited by LITTLE NELL; 08-05-2021, 06:25 PM.
      Now coming up to bat for the White Sox is the Mighty Mite, Nelson Fox.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by LITTLE NELL View Post
        Click image for larger version Name:	1A00B373-2F33-46BB-B96F-D10A2286B6F3.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	25.2 KB ID:	40493

        The 1917s would have been my choice. Those unis were made to honor our troops in WW1 plus they won the World Series beating the NY Giants.
        They picked the ones from the movie, which only makes sense.

        Comment


        • #5
          So the Yankee's uniform model is Aaron Judge and ours is Lance Lynn.

          I would have probably selected TA.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Krs1 View Post

            They picked the ones from the movie, which only makes sense.
            I guess but I think of the Black Sox when I see them.

            Now coming up to bat for the White Sox is the Mighty Mite, Nelson Fox.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by LITTLE NELL View Post

              I guess but I think of the Black Sox when I see them.
              Which was also a big part of the movie's plot.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Krs1 View Post

                Which was also a big part of the movie's plot.
                To tell the truth I'm not a big fan of fantasy movies and saw it only 1 time.
                Now coming up to bat for the White Sox is the Mighty Mite, Nelson Fox.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by LITTLE NELL View Post

                  I guess but I think of the Black Sox when I see them.
                  ...that's exactly what they want you to think of
                  "Hope...may be indulged in by those who have abundant resources...but those who stake their all upon the venture see it in its true colors only after they are ruined."
                  -- Thucydides

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

                    So the Yankee's uniform model is Aaron Judge and ours is Lance Lynn.

                    I would have probably selected TA.
                    No TA, but this thread on the White Sox Twitter account has Lynn, Eloy, Rodon, and Kimbrel modeling the jersey and hat.

                    https://twitter.com/whitesox/status/...771713024?s=20

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Nike and New Era advertising ruins it for me.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by LITTLE NELL View Post

                        To tell the truth I'm not a big fan of fantasy movies and saw it only 1 time.
                        Give it another shot.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          An MLBshop.com ad on Facebook features TA7 in the uni.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            These are beautiful.

                            Ditch the ‘83s. Wear these every Sunday for the rest of 2021. Celebrate the fact that we’re the focus of the baseball universe next week.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Krs1 View Post
                              This gif made my day. Thanks!

                              2021 Sox Attendance Tracker: 12-6
                              All-time Sox Attendance Tracker: 299-253
                              Posts on old WSI: 7344

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X