• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 Schedule

https://chicago.suntimes.com/white-s...-2022-schedule

Open at home against Minnesota, end in San Diego

Interesting things looking at the schedule:

- Play all of our games with both Boston and New York in May.
    - Only 4 games in the Crosstown Series, also all in May.
    - Only 3 real West Coast trips (Angels and Giants end of June-beginning of July, Mariners and A's in early September, and Padres for the last series after a series in Minnesota).
    - 4 games with the Rockies (both scheduled weird - two games at Coors Field in late July in the middle of a homestand, and then two at Guaranteed Rate in mid-September in the middle of a road trip).
    I want my $2

I wasn't in the last can. I was in the first can. You started at the wrong end. - Tosh

If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there. - GH 1943-2001

Comment

Never too early to plan the victory lap.

Only four games against the AAA Cubs. All in May.

So, we drew the NL West next year. That's great. The Diamondbacks and Rockies suck. I was worried we'd get some tough NL East teams.

Comment

I've been waiting for a Sox @ LAD series for awhile now, so I have an excuse to take a trip to the West Coast and it looks like I'll have to wait another 3 years for the next NL West rotation? Even a reason to visit AZ would have been nice pending the time of the year but Sox aren't going to either spot.

I've already visited Anaheim and have no desire to go back.

Comment

Well, looks like I'm going to have a fun last weekend of August.

Comment

May will be the test for what the 2022 White Sox are made of.

Six games with Boston
            Seven games with the Yankees
            Two with the Angels, who tend to play us tough
            One with the Jays on the last day of the month.

We get off days with four Cub games, three Guardians games and four Royals games.

Comment

Every game until Memorial Day is in a cold weather city.

First time in Sox history that they finish the regular season at an NL ballpark.
              White Sox Division Titles: 1983, 1993, 2000, 2005, 2008, 2021

Comment

I have children who are all die-hard Sox fans living in San Diego, San Francisco and Denver. This schedule is perfect!!

2021 Sox Attendance Tracker: 12-6
                All-time Sox Attendance Tracker: 299-253
                Posts on old WSI: 7344

Comment

I've always wanted to see the stadium in San Diego but now that it's probably gonna have big murals of you-know-who all over it for the rest of human history, I probably never will. I hate to see the NL West on the schedule given how good LAD, SD, and SF are.
                  "Hope...may be indulged in by those who have abundant resources...but those who stake their all upon the venture see it in its true colors only after they are ruined."
                  -- Thucydides

Comment

Originally posted by HomeFish View Post
                    now that it's probably gonna have big murals of you-know-who all over it for the rest of human history
                    Who's that? Some fragile player that's always on the IL and hasn't played 90 games of a season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by HomeFish View Post
                      I've always wanted to see the stadium in San Diego but now that it's probably gonna have big murals of you-know-who all over it for the rest of human history, I probably never will. I hate to see the NL West on the schedule given how good LAD, SD, and SF are.
                      Yes, but won’t the entire AL Central have to play the entire NL West?

Comment

I'm guessing March 31 in Chicago they probably aren't going to get that entire series in.

Comment

San Francisco on 4h of July weekend?

Definitely appealing.

Comment

Working...
                          X