*Official* 7/9 Sox fight back to win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Official* 7/9 Sox fight back to win

Down 1-0, the team does not quit. Good win to get.

I love a nice, feel-good blowout. I have a feeling this won't be the last time Matt Foster gets into a game this series.

Comment

It took then a little bit to get going, that was concerning against a horrific pitcher but once they finally did...

Dallas with an excellent outing.

Take the series tomorrow.

Comment

Indians beat the Royals again so Sox stay at 7.5 games up. Worst case scenario now is going into the All-Star break with a 5.5 game division lead. Come on Royals, do your part.
        "Hope...may be indulged in by those who have abundant resources...but those who stake their all upon the venture see it in its true colors only after they are ruined."
        -- Thucydides

Comment

I was hoping for a 6-3 road trip, still possible with a sweep of the O's.
          Amazing how the youngsters along with Luery are filling the void from all the injuries.
          Now coming up to bat for the White Sox is the Mighty Mite, Nelson Fox.

Comment

Fun game. Just kept pounding it out late. Kopech was amazing. TA is waking up and looking better than he has all year. Spraying the ball everywhere and then driving it with authority. Vaughn with another nice night at the plate. Burger and Sheets continue to produce.

Glad to see Keuchel go 7. Great way to start the series all around.

Riding Shotgun on the Sox Bandwagon since before there was an Internet...

Comment

Originally posted by LITTLE NELL View Post
              I was hoping for a 6-3 road trip, still possible with a sweep of the O's.
              Amazing how the youngsters along with Luery are filling the void from all the injuries.
              Trusting the farm system. What a concept. Especially if someone's used to panicking as a first option.
              If it's up, put it down. If it's down, put it up.

Comment

Originally posted by voodoochile View Post
                . TA is waking up and looking better than he has all year. Spraying the ball everywhere and then driving it with authority.
                I think Beckham mentioned it last night in the postgame that TA is not looking to pull everything and is now going with the pitch. Whatever he's doing has brought his average up 20 points since 6/26, which was his last hitless game.

I want my $2

I wasn't in the last can. I was in the first can. You started at the wrong end. - Tosh

If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there. - GH 1943-2001

Comment

Working...
                X