This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sox 2021 Game Thread #6...

Spoke with my Mom a short time ago she said it's been raining off and on all day in Oak Lawn. Are we looking at another rain out tonight?

Current weather forecast showing only 15% chance of rain through the evening, so 85% chance that we will get the game in.

Comment

Originally posted by Lipman 1 View Post
      Spoke with my Mom a short time ago she said it's been raining off and on all day in Oak Lawn. Are we looking at another rain out tonight?
      Scattered showers around, but I don't see anything big on the radar. The sun is out by me now out in DuPage FWIW.

Comment

Donaldson takes Cease deep in the first. 1-0 Twins.
        "Hope...may be indulged in by those who have abundant resources...but those who stake their all upon the venture see it in its true colors only after they are ruined."
        -- Thucydides

Comment

Great. The easiest way to shut Donaldson up is to NOT ALLOW A HR TO HIM!!! Is it that difficult to understand????

Comment

Kittens have seized a 7-4 lead over TTFKATToons in the bottom of the 6th. They are playing a DH today so 7-inning games.
            Riding Shotgun on the Sox Bandwagon since before there was an Internet...

Comment

VAUGHN! LET'S GO!

Comment

GOODWIN!
                VAUGHN!!

3-1 SOX!!

Comment

Cease having to wipe the smirk away as he walked back to the dugout after striking out Donaldson was fun.

Comment

Tigers beat Tribe in game 1 of their DH 9-4. Sox now up by 3 games.
                    Now coming up to bat for the White Sox is the Mighty Mite, Nelson Fox.

Comment

ABREU!

4-1 SOX!!!

Comment

I hope this is the start of something big for Jose.
                        Now coming up to bat for the White Sox is the Mighty Mite, Nelson Fox.

Comment

Originally posted by LITTLE NELL View Post
                          I hope this is the start of something big for Jose.
                          Generally when he is in a funk he gets out of it by going to right. The fact it was a line drive over the fence bodes well.

Comment

Vaughn juuuuuust missed a 3 run homer. It goes for a sac fly instead. 5-1 Sox.

Indians lost game 1 to the Tigers.
                            "Hope...may be indulged in by those who have abundant resources...but those who stake their all upon the venture see it in its true colors only after they are ruined."
                            -- Thucydides

Comment

Twins CF takes a pass from Grandal and dunks it over the wall for a 3-run homer.
                              -- Thucydides

Comment

Working...
                              X