RIP Martyl Reinsdorf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Martyl Reinsdorf

Thoughts and prayers go out to Jerry and the rest of his family during this difficult time.
    https://twitter.com/KCJHoop/status/1409651670737248256

My condolences to The Chairman and the Reinsdorf family.
    “It's not the high price of stardom that bothers me...it's the high price of mediocrity." - Bill Veeck

"If I was going to storm a pillbox, going to sheer, utter, certain death, and the Colonel said 'Shepherd, pick six guys", I'd pick six White Sox fans because they have known death every day of their lives and it holds no terror for them." - Jean Shepherd

Comment

I did not know that she designed the 2005 World Series ring and 5/6ths of the Bulls championship rings.
      "Hope...may be indulged in by those who have abundant resources...but those who stake their all upon the venture see it in its true colors only after they are ruined."
      -- Thucydides

Comment

May she rest in peace, condolences to the Reinsdorf family.
        Now coming up to bat for the White Sox is the Mighty Mite, Nelson Fox.

Comment

A very sad day. I assume today's Sox game got rained out because JR is pouring his heart out all over the streets of Chicago.

Mrs. Reinsdorf.
          Riding Shotgun on the Sox Bandwagon since before there was an Internet...

Comment

Originally posted by voodoochile View Post
            A very sad day. I assume today's Sox game got rained out because JR is pouring his heart out all over the streets of Chicago.

Mrs. Reinsdorf.
            She passed away in front of her family in Arizona so I assume that's where he was. Wish the family all the best during this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Lipman 1 View Post

She passed away in front of her family in Arizona so I assume that's where he was. Wish the family all the best during this time.
              Jerry and Bud eat at a great Jewish deli here in Scottsdale all the time. I assumed he was here year round, now.

Comment

i'm the only one left of my immediate family . deepest sympathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Harwar View Post
                  i'm the only one left of my immediate family . deepest sympathy.
                  Can't imagine how tough that can be. Hope you have a strong support system.

Comment

Working...
                  X