This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Writers wanted Update: We have some volunteers - more are still welcome

If you have a desire to see your name in print, please send me a PM. I'd love to see more stories on the front page which hasn't been updated since last year's playoffs. Game recaps, historical moments of interest, player writeups, minor league breakdowns, etc. If you have an idea, send me a note and then put it together I can add it and if you want to write regularly, I can even set you up with the permissions and then I won't have to upload it for you either.
    Riding Shotgun on the Sox Bandwagon since before there was an Internet...

Originally posted by voodoochile View Post
    If you have a desire to see your name in print, please send me a PM. I'd love to see more stories on the front page which hasn't been updated since last year's playoffs. Game recaps, historical moments of interest, player writeups, minor league breakdowns, etc. If you have an idea, send me a note and then put it together I can add it and if you want to write regularly, I can even set you up with the permissions and then I won't have to upload it for you either.
    Voodoo: Reach out to me... as you know I've had a ton of interviews, historical features, This Day In Sox History etc that hasn't been seen in years since the original site went down. Have been updating TDISH since things can change almost daily.

Would be interested in seeing the stuff on-line again if you think the fans would like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lipman 1 View Post

Voodoo: Reach out to me... as you know I've had a ton of interviews, historical features, This Day In Sox History etc that hasn't been seen in years since the original site went down. Have been updating TDISH since things can change almost daily.

Would be interested in seeing the stuff on-line again if you think the fans would like it.
      Sent you a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by voodoochile View Post

Sent you a PM.
        OK, I'll read it tomorrow and get back with you.

Comment

Voodoo, I am back from my personal hiatus although my personal situation is not yet over but it is what it is. I will shoot you a PM tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by spanishsox View Post
            Voodoo, I am back from my personal hiatus although my personal situation is not yet over but it is what it is. I will shoot you a PM tomorrow.
            Great!

Comment

Just FYI, we have some people who are signing up to be writers, including some who you will recognize and have enjoyed in the past. No spoilers and I don't want to add pressure to them to start writing. As with anything around these parts, it's purely voluntary and as they have time do to so. Hopefully there will be even more content going up on the home page soon. If you haven't had a chance to visit our home page, please check it out. Lip's interviews are currently posted there and more stuff will be posting soon.

Anyone who wants to get involved even just writing game recaps is welcome.

Comment

Working...
              X