Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeing the Sox at Comerica Park

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Seeing the Sox at Comerica Park

    I just bought tickets to see our guys play the Tigers in Detroit on June 12. Comerica Park now is open at full capacity, but I don't know if people have to stay in their area where their seats are like at our park. Regardless, this will be my first time at this ballpark, so what should I expect or look forward to when I'm there?

  • #2
    Originally posted by thomas35forever View Post
    I just bought tickets to see our guys play the Tigers in Detroit on June 12. Comerica Park now is open at full capacity, but I don't know if people have to stay in their area where their seats are like at our park. Regardless, this will be my first time at this ballpark, so what should I expect or look forward to when I'm there?
    That's not happening anymore. I was at the game Tuesday night, you can move around as you like.

    As for Comerica, it's a nice park. Neighborhood around it was not the greatest the last time I was there (2014 I think). Didn't walk around too much so can't tell you what to look for or anything.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Kobo View Post

      That's not happening anymore. I was at the game Tuesday night, you can move around as you like.
      Do they still assign you parking lots based on your seat location?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by thomas35forever View Post
        Do they still assign you parking lots based on your seat location?
        Not anymore at the Rate. Not sure about at Comerica.

        2021 Sox Attendance Tracker: 12-6
        All-time Sox Attendance Tracker: 299-253
        Posts on old WSI: 7344

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by thomas35forever View Post
          Do they still assign you parking lots based on your seat location?
          Nope. Not even sure they care which gate you go in either, but could be wrong on that. Went in the gate it said on the ticket in case that was still being enforced. Otherwise, it's mainly back to normal at the park with the exception being no vendors in the stands and everything was still cashless.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by thomas35forever View Post
            so what should I expect or look forward to when I'm there?


            Comment

            Working...
            X