Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking by Famous Freddies

Hi Everyone,

I am planning to take my son to the Sox game next Friday (the afternoon game of the doubleheader) and was thinking about getting a Yerminator sandwich at Famous Freddie's with him before the game. Does anyone know if there is street parking near the restaurant where I could just park there and then easily walk to the park?

Thanks for the help!

Yeah there's street parking along 31st street right in front. I was there two weeks ago.

EDIT: Oh, I thought you were asking about for just going to Freddie's. I have no idea if you can park there and then walk to the park. I parked only long enough to go to Freddie's.
    "Hope...may be indulged in by those who have abundant resources...but those who stake their all upon the venture see it in its true colors only after they are ruined."
    -- Thucydides

Comment

Originally posted by Heffalump View Post
      Hi Everyone,

I am planning to take my son to the Sox game next Friday (the afternoon game of the doubleheader) and was thinking about getting a Yerminator sandwich at Famous Freddie's with him before the game. Does anyone know if there is street parking near the restaurant where I could just park there and then easily walk to the park?

Thanks for the help!

See you there! That's our plan too (though we may go there between games).

2021 Sox Attendance Tracker: 7-2
      All-time Sox Attendance Tracker: 294-249
      Posts on old WSI: 7344

Comment

Originally posted by Chez View Post

See you there! That's our plan too (though we may go there between games).
        Thank you guys!

Comment

I'd like to try a Yerminator burger. FYI Marz Brewing had a burger rated very highly in the Tribune in a "Best Burgers of 2021."

Comment

The burger was great! Excellent fries too!

We went before the game and the place was full of cops getting lunch, so we knew it was a good spot right away!!

Comment

Working...
            X