Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*OFFICIAL* 4-18 DH Game 2 Madrigal’s Turn to Ignite Beantown SOX 5 SAWX 1 Postgamer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *OFFICIAL* 4-18 DH Game 2 Madrigal’s Turn to Ignite Beantown SOX 5 SAWX 1 Postgamer

A nice team win. Who cares if it’s 7 innings?

Red Sox ditch the Swedish national team uniforms, get mowed down by Kopech. Pen only allows one to score.

First sweep at Fenway in 11 years, and we're back to .500.
    I want my $2

I wasn't in the last can. I was in the first can. You started at the wrong end. - Tosh

If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there. - GH 1943-2001

Comment

Huh, the Sox didn't cause me any stress today. What a weird feeling.
      "Hope...may be indulged in by those who have abundant resources...but those who stake their all upon the venture see it in its true colors only after they are ruined."
      -- Thucydides

Comment

Back to .500. Now, let's finally get over that threshold tomorrow.

Comment

Too much sunshine for the dark clouds today. 😜

Comment

Runs, Hits, NO Errors . Strong Pitching . Solid Defense . all is well.

Comment

works for me...

Riding Shotgun on the Sox Bandwagon since before there was an Internet...

Comment

Sox should get Ruby the tarot card reader on the payroll because Hendriks looks a whole lot better than he did a week ago. I like that La Russa went back to him in game 2, even in a non-save situation. This guy needs to pitch more and set the tone in the bullpen.

Great job to sweep the double headed against a red hot team. With Giolito going tomorrow I like our chances to take the series and get above .500.

Comment

Kopech looked great and the bullpen was solid for both games. Wouldn't be surprised if both Abreu and Moncada get tomorrow off.

2021 Sox Attendance Tracker: 13-6
                  All-time Sox Attendance Tracker: 300-253
                  Posts on old WSI: 7344

Comment

Have had enough of Jason and Stone's act for the time being. Thanks to MLB.tv, I watched the Red Sox call. Much more pleasurable. Hearing Remy and Eck talk about Moncada and Kopech was extra nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Chez View Post
                      Kopech looked great and the bullpen was solid for both games. Wouldn't be surprised if both Abreu and Moncada get tomorrow off.
                      Lamb at third and Vaughn at first? Eaton and Leury in the OF corners? Grandal catching?

Its an anemic lineup but it may be a low scoring affair with Giolito starting.

Comment

Originally posted by KenBerryGrab View Post
                        Have had enough of Jason and Stone's act for the time being. Thanks to MLB.tv, I watched the Red Sox call. Much more pleasurable. Hearing Remy and Eck talk about Moncada and Kopech was extra nice.
                        I had Castiglione and O'Brian on the radio.

2021 Sox Attendance Tracker: 13-6
                        All-time Sox Attendance Tracker: 300-253
                        Posts on old WSI: 7344

Comment

I love it when we beat the Carmines, let's do it again tomorrow and get over .500.
                          Now coming up to bat for the White Sox is the Mighty Mite, Nelson Fox.

Comment

I am extremely happy (and shocked) right now. Please let this be the start of something good. I would have been happy just getting a damn split.

Comment

Originally posted by Frater Perdurabo View Post
                              Too much sunshine for the dark clouds today. 😜
                              Not at all, this is what we should be expecting no? Not the clown-show that we've seen often enough this season.

I mean these guys are supposed to be contenders right? 🙄

Very nice that on this day (outside of the Lynn situation) everything went well for them for a change.

More please...

Comment

Working...
                              X